nutrabullet

Options
tjk1124
tjk1124 Posts: 8
Have one use it often looking for new recipes.

Replies

• cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my NutriBullet! I use it to make energy balls: 1 medjool date, 1 dried fig, 1 1/2 t sesame seeds, 1 1/2 t shredded coconut, 1 t cocoa powder (I use raw cacao powder), 1 1/2 t chia seeds, 1 T PB2 powdered peanut butter and 2 t water. Blend the date and fig with the cross blade until its a dough. Remove from cup to a small bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Smash together, working it all well, until its a thicker dough (you may need to add TINY amount of water for it to hold together). Roll it into 4 or 5 balls then roll in crushed cereal, cocoa powder, or more PB2 powder ( I roll mine in crushed Perky's Flax cereal). As I am a nibbler, these little balls work well. I add a piece of fruit to fill out the meal if I need it, but not all the time. These work especially well after a taxing workout.
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love the Nutribullet! It is so easy to use and easier to clean! It should come with a recipe book and I've been doing a lot of the Dr. Oz Detox juices in it.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-3-day-detox-cleanse-one-sheet
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you want recipes, just check my diary! I make a Nutriblast on most mornings! My basic recipe is:

2 cups greens (I vary kale, spinach, etc.)
    2-3 fruits (I vary to get different nutrients: bananas make it creamy, pineapple makes it sweet, etc.)
    1 kind of nuts (vary between walnuts, raw almonds, unsalted cashews, about 2 TBSP or 1/8 cup)
    1 kind of seeds (vary between sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, about 1 TBSP)
    1 scoop Vega protein powder, Tropical Tango (add flavor & protein)
    Supplements:
    * ground flax seeds (1 TBSP)
    * chia seeds (1 TBSP)
    * Aloe Vera juice (4 oz)
    * Lecithin granules (1 TBSP)
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love the Nutribullet! It is so easy to use and easier to clean! It should come with a recipe book and I've been doing a lot of the Dr. Oz Detox juices in it.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-3-day-detox-cleanse-one-sheet

Yours did not come with a recipe book? Mine came with two!
  • dlmaylor
    dlmaylor Posts: 25
    Options
    i LOVE MY NUTRIBULLET AS WELL IT TOOK SIX MONTHS TO OPEN THE BOX BUT ONCE I DID I WONDERED WHAT IN THE WORLD I DID WITHOUT IT !!!! IT HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE