Starting 30 Day Shred

Options
Starting 30 day shred today, anyone want to start with me???

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I will start with you...what's the schedule?
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting today! I will probably do 30 days of level 1 and then 30 days of level 2 and 30 of 3. It will be the 90 Day Shred for me!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting today! I will probably do 30 days of level 1 and then 30 days of level 2 and 30 of 3. It will be the 90 Day Shred for me!!!

I think I will do L1 10 days, L2 10 days, L3 10 days....that's about all I can take of Jillian
  • mdecarie
    mdecarie Posts: 12
    Options
    Just finished my first time doing level 1

Day 1: I am sweating bullets!!! and I only have 2.5 pound weights.... LOVE IT!!!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I so badly want to join in, but I cannot get past L1-Day1 :frown: . But I will keep up with you guys to see how you're doing...Good Luck everyone:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smile:
  • mdecarie
    Options
    Keep at it!!!!

I can barely do it now but I'm sure it will get better
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have never done this video before, but from what I hear it really kicks your butt!!! I am just going to start and probably do 6 days a week and go from there. Nice to have someone doing it right along with me. So Level 1 day 1 for me tonight, I will let you know how it goes!! Hope everyone has a good night!!:smile::smile:
  • mdecarie
    Options
    All I can say is plan some shower time for after... I was dripping!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    All I can say is plan some shower time for after... I was dripping!

Haha, well I guess that is good!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    I so badly want to join in, but I cannot get past L1-Day1 :frown: . But I will keep up with you guys to see how you're doing...Good Luck everyone:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smile:

Join in anyway, do what you can do and we will all just see where it gets us!!! Plus I don't know what I am going to be able to do, sounds like it is a butt kicker!!
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but I started 30 Day Shred recently and love it!! I'd never felt like I did such a good workout in such a short amount of time! I try to rotate the levels throughout the week to keep it interesting though...

How do you count it in your exercise trackers? I've just been putting circuit training since she has you going back and forth between light weights, cardio and abs... What do you do?
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    I'm new here, but I started 30 Day Shred recently and love it!! I'd never felt like I did such a good workout in such a short amount of time! I try to rotate the levels throughout the week to keep it interesting though...

How do you count it in your exercise trackers? I've just been putting circuit training since she has you going back and forth between light weights, cardio and abs... What do you do?

I am going to do it the exact same way 'circuit training', I don't have a HRM so its the best I have for now.
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Well I did level 1 day 1 last night, a couple things, it is only 20 minutes so it can't be that hard right, wrong!!! Had to stop a couple times, but finished and felt good and yes as mdecarie stated dripping with sweat!! Have a knee that likes to act up, but wasn't an issue at all with all the jumping, however, am very large up top and the jumping jacks are a little hard in that area, and that is with 2 sports bras. Hope everyone else did ok!!
  • 1QueenB
    Options

Join in anyway, do what you can do and we will all just see where it gets us!!! Plus I don't know what I am going to be able to do, sounds like it is a butt kicker!!

Great count me in!!!
  • mdecarie
    Options
    Day 2: didn't do it.... I'm scared of Jillian I think...

Day 3 (today): does it mean I have to start again from day one? grr...
  • 1QueenB
    Options
    I did my Day 1 Level 1 and I must say I think I did a little better at sticking with it for the entire time. I did have to take 5 secs here and there because my arms were killing me :noway: I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings:ohwell:
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just started today with level 1 and 5lb weights. I'm only planning on doing his two days a week on the days between my C25K runs. Because only really working out three days a week doesn't seem like enough even though I'm still losing anywhere from 1.5 to 2 lbs per week.

My new schedule:

C25K: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
    30Day Shred: Thursday and Saturday
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    So I have no idea what day I am on 3 or 4, but have been doing pretty good, able to keep up most of the time. Yesterday decided to do the elliptical for 25 first, that really kicked my butt!! I love that it is only 20 minutes and I can at least do that every day!! Hope everyone else is doing good and has a great weekend:happy: :happy:
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    I just started today with level 1 and 5lb weights. I'm only planning on doing his two days a week on the days between my C25K runs. Because only really working out three days a week doesn't seem like enough even though I'm still losing anywhere from 1.5 to 2 lbs per week.

Well at least it is only 20 min, pretty easy to fit in and you get your butt kicked, well at least I do!!
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Well at least it is only 20 min, pretty easy to fit in and you get your butt kicked, well at least I do!!

That's true, but the two off days follow my two graveyard shifts. I really can't see myself working out after pulling a 10 hour all nighter, so I opt for stair climbing on those nights. I run up and back down 20 flights twice per night on those days, :wink: