TYROID PROBLEM and wedding in july!!!

Options
heyy my name is michelle, ive been on this web site for over 6 weeks only lost 3 lbs, and I DON"T cheat AT ALL!!!
i discover by the doctor that my tyroid is hypo!! but they want to wait till i get another blood to confirm! but my blood test is not till 3 weeks from now!! I have all the symptome! big muscle pain, faigue, weight resistance, ect.... ANDDD i'm getting married in JULY!! i want to loose before my wedding at least 20 lbs!! can someone help meee!! pleaseee this is veryy hard to workout and eat healty every single day and not seeing results!!! PLEASE HELPPP

Replies

• SteveSprawl
    SteveSprawl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you have a good Endochronologist or are you seeing a GP? My doctor wanted to take a wait and see approach so I went to an Endo and they put me on meds with excellent results.
  • MIMIBAST
    MIMIBAST Posts: 2
    Options
    I went to my gynocologist, i lost 3 baby in 9 month so they were doing some test on the reason why and he's the one that want to wait! I don't understand why but... and im feeling crapy always!! soo it's wierd !! and yesterday i went walking and my legs was hurting baddd that i couldn't sleep soo i don't know what to do until i get my blood tested again
  • SteveSprawl
    SteveSprawl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the babies. In my experience the Endos do more extensive testing and know when and how to treat it. Untreated it does affect your energy levels, mood, memory and some people do get aches and pains. A good Endo makes a BIG difference.
  • jjkale
    jjkale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Try looking up on web site 'Sacred Heart Diet'. You might enjoy giving that a try for a week.
  • irleshay
    irleshay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

I don't know if this can be squared away by July. If you get put on meds, doctors will probably retest your blood after a while to see if your thyroid is where it should be at, and may adjust your meds again as needed. Meds often don't slim you right back down again (mine didn't). Hopefully they can get you healthy and not find any serious related issues (like goiter, pituitary problems, etc). As far as weight loss, good nutrition and counting calories have been working great for me these past 2 months. Good luck!