Anyone want to join me in JameEason Live Fit program?

Options
I'm on week one day two of the JE LiveFit program. Anyone want to join me? I could use some suupport from women doing the same thing. Come on and join! Thanks!

Replies

• heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    I will look into this. Not sure what the program requires.
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    Hey there, I just watched the getting started clip JE live fit. Looks good, but I do not have a gym membership. Is it possible to do this without one? I have weights at home, but they are lighter. I am still doing research :)
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just looked this up. Looks amazing- and she has my dream body. I love it because it is free ! I am going to start 4/8. I am going out of town for spring break.

Friend me and we can do this together !
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I literally just started this program last Tuesday. Love it so far.
  • fightforfit13
    fightforfit13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've started the program before but never fully finished it. Since I lift weights still several times a week I'm going to pick up on week one phase two tomorrow. Let me know if you all decide to do it. I was feeling great when I was following the program but I started off doing my own thing. I didn't follow the foods to a T but I made similar variations. I love all the protein bread recipes!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I imagine you can modify with free weights maybe?
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    I've started the program before but never fully finished it. Since I lift weights still several times a week I'm going to pick up on week one phase two tomorrow. Let me know if you all decide to do it. I was feeling great when I was following the program but I started off doing my own thing. I didn't follow the foods to a T but I made similar variations. I love all the protein bread recipes!

OH I'm in for the 12 weeks!!! We can check back here if you like!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    I just looked this up. Looks amazing- and she has my dream body. I love it because it is free ! I am going to start 4/8. I am going out of town for spring break.

Friend me and we can do this together !

I send friend request, we can check back here if you like!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    2nd day week one was back an biceps! Phew! it was hard getting those last reps out but I did it!!! Day 3 tomorrow! Legs and calves!:smile:
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    I literally just started this program last Tuesday. Love it so far.

Awesoe!! We can all check in here if you like!
  • karimah_jamila
    karimah_jamila Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just completed Week 1/ Day 3. Would love to have support.
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Does anyone come back here? I'm on the end of week 5 and still going....many times I didn't want to go work out but pushed myself to go and I'm glad I did. I think my stomach is shrinking...slowly but surely.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I completed phase one and liked the results but phase two was too complicated for me and I was having to make too many modifications for it to be worth my while. I started NROL4W and did that for a couple weeks but I don't have access to oly bars and things on a regular basis so I decided to redo phase one, focusing on higher weights and better form. I'm on day three now. =)
  • fitnessgal1318
    Options
    I absolutely love this program! I've done Phase 1 and 2 and loosely followed phase 3 twice. I recently started up again and am two weeks into phase 1...just varying the weights some and incorporating cardio. I'm going to try to follow phase 3 as strictly as I do the other phases...great program that yields great results. Good luck!!
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I am joining in :) I'm going to start tomorrow
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    That's awesome GetFit! Welcome!