My Before and During Results

Options
I started this journey in June or July of last year and had hoped to be at or near my goal weight by now, but life slowed me down a bit along the way. Even so, I have made a lot of progress and figured I would share it with all my MFP friends.

6dc18ac1-6674-42ce-a55a-08457f5d6f34.jpg

Thanks for looking and for all the support I have been given by all the MFP members thru the beginning of this journey.

Replies

• EstyPorter
    EstyPorter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have come a long ways, good job! Dont stop now, you can make it to youre goal by this summer !! : )
  • chadewey2000
    chadewey2000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome Job Girl!! You are doing Great!
  • aliciaconcha90
    Options
    Amazing! Continue with your weight loss..and in no time you will be at your goal weight.
  • missconceitedme
    Options
    I started this journey in June or July of last year and had hoped to be at or near my goal weight by now, but life slowed me down a bit along the way. Even so, I have made a lot of progress and figured I would share it with all my MFP friends.

6dc18ac1-6674-42ce-a55a-08457f5d6f34.jpg

Thanks for looking and for all the support I have been given by all the MFP members thru the beginning of this journey.

I also forgot to mention that when I started this journey of mine, I was wearing between a size 18-20 in jeans depending of the brand and at least a size XL in shirts. Now I am able to fit in a size 13-15 in jeans and anywhere between medium to large in shirts depending on the brands.

&& Thank you for all your encouragement, it means a whole lot to me :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!