Skinny Cow fans!!!

Options
dwh77tx
dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
I just got back from the grocery store- Skinny Cow is now making Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches. They are 140 cals and it says Limited Edition. I bought 2 boxes! I hope they are good- they look YUMMY!!

Replies

• jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a box in my freezer right now and they are totally delish! I gave up half my dinner last night so I would have enough calories to have 1. haha
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love skinny cow and recently had the snickerdoodle ones. YUM YUM!! I can't even get my teenagers out of them!! I tell them to eat their own ice cream, but they always want mine. Just wish more came in a box. HA
  • apothecarist
    Options
    There's also a cookies 'n cream flavor out. I've tried the snickerdoodles...they're pretty good but i think plain old vanilla is still my fave :)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Those caramel clusters are HEAVEN. I have no idea what a Snickerdoodle is, but I'll pretty much try anything Skinny Cow!
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ok all this talk about skinny cow i must try them
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the snickerdoodle ones - but I got some Skinny Cow Caramel Pretzel ice cream bar things. OH MY GOD!!! SO GOOD!! :heart:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of their stuff enjoyable. :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Snickerdoodles sound good!!! I love all of their products, also Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate bars are awesome too!! Reminds me of the ones we used to get at school for like 25 cents. :laugh:

ww_zpsa3f05d1f.jpg
  • marionmmm
    marionmmm Posts: 61
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow too.... I love the whole box in one sitting... cannot be trusted, so I keep it out of the house. But Heck yes, anything Skinny Cow is AWESOME!!!
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Snickerdoodles sound good!!! I love all of their products, also Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate bars are awesome too!! Reminds me of the ones we used to get at school for like 25 cents. :laugh:

ww_zpsa3f05d1f.jpg

Or the ones from the ice cream truck. :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    caramel truffle ice cream bars!!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The Snickerdoodle ones have been at my store for a while. I hope they continue to carry them because they are my favorite! I also really like the Strawberry shortcake ice cream bars. SO GOOD. My bf even likes to eat them and he's not even much of a dessert person.

I just saw for the first time in my store (not sure if they just came out) that they had Skinny Cow ice cream candy bars - the flavors I picked up were Salted Caramel Pretzel and Cookies 'n Dough. Man are those good. A little smaller maybe and a few more calories though (160 each)
  • 1bann
    1bann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love skinny cow and recently had the snickerdoodle ones. YUM YUM!! I can't even get my teenagers out of them!! I tell them to eat their own ice cream, but they always want mine. Just wish more came in a box. HA
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I bought the chocolate covered cherry cones last night- very good.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I have only tried a couple of there products but I loved what I did!
  • emilylanham917
    emilylanham917 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't even get me started! Skinnycow it the bomb dot com! Even their chocolate candies are heavenly!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    just finished the last snicker doodle one in my freezer....I'm going to pick up a couple more boxes of those at the store this weekend. They really are pretty good!
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow candy is actually my favorite. I feel less left out when everyone is getting their chocolate fix from the vending machine at work!