Strange Things You See At The Gym

Options
oldernotwiser
oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
The other day I saw a guy blowdrying his junk using the wall mounted hand dryer. I was exiting the men's locker room and almost ran into a wall I was so distracted.

He was an older guy so I will give him flex and fitness points for being able to get one leg up that high. At least he was draped (mostly) with a towel.

Replies

• DrBentonQuest
    Options
    One time at the gym, I saw a guy chug a beer and then flip the bottle over and steady it. Another guy dropped a pill on the bottom of the bottle and used a small free weight to crush the pill. As if that wasn't uncomfortable enough, the first guy poured the powdered pill on his erect penis and the second guy snorted the pill. I think it was OxyContin but can't be sure.

All of this happened behind the shelf of free weights. It was about six in the evening on a Tuesday.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The other day I saw a guy blowdrying his junk using the wall mounted hand dryer. I was exiting the men's locker room and almost ran into a wall I was so distracted.

He was an older guy so I will give him flex and fitness points for being able to get one leg up that high. At least he was draped (mostly) with a towel.

I see women do this to their lady parts all the time. And most of the time, they are not draped at all.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I saw someone with a drink from a take out place on the elliptical. I imagine it was soda...could have been powerade but still doesn't look right..
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    One time at the gym, I saw a guy chug a beer and then flip the bottle over and steady it. Another guy dropped a pill on the bottom of the bottle and used a small free weight to crush the pill. As if that wasn't uncomfortable enough, the first guy poured the powdered pill on his erect penis and the second guy snorted the pill. I think it was OxyContin but can't be sure.

All of this happened behind the shelf of free weights. It was about six in the evening on a Tuesday.

2m4rlz8.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

what the wha?
  • nellysaurus88
    nellysaurus88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sitting on this thread with some light popcorn..

I thought seeing a guy twirling his head in circles for 3 minutes on the stairmaster and then walking away was strange but this thread will be fun.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

In...

...for various levels of crazy.

(Although I doubt any future contributions top this one.)
  • nellysaurus88
    nellysaurus88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I saw my friend's mom at the gym naked one day. She busted out of the shower and was like "Hi girls!"

The next day I told my friend and she was embarrassed for her mom. I could never go to her house anymore.
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Saw on old dude lube himself up with baby oil then started lifting. Everything had a sheen on it after he used it.

He had one of those 1980 thin shoulder muscle shirts on too.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Sooooo many more reasons for my list titled "Why Dana Works Out At Home"

Edited for many typos
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_m6nj5jSZcq1rqus56.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

5/10.

I see people using the Smith machine for squats backwards all the time.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I saw a Chimera at my gym.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Once saw a guy *kitten* himself while doing dead lifts. Awkward.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    2miwya.jpg

Not my picture. I just found it funny
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Someone was in a should stand under the Smith Machine, and they started going from flat on their back to the raised position while lifting weight on the Smith Machine.

shoulder-stand.jpg
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    saw it too, lower abs work out
  • sexymuffintop
    Options

I think it's too weird that you even thought about this in your head for it to actually be funny...it's like the strangeness from your imagination cancelled out the funny...
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    A girl walking on the stair master.... in dance club well.

The blowdrying thing is for jock itch prevention....
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options

http://www.wtfgym.com/old-vs-young-in-the-locker-room/