New Here

simpsonr
simpsonr Posts: 10
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I joined MFP about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't been using it much, (and I also haven't taken off any weight.) Today I'm feeling rather discouraged, and I've decided to get serious about this. I hope I "meet" some great supportive friends out there, because I can't do this without help!

Replies

• Skinnyme87
    Skinnyme87 Posts: 42
    Stick to it and expect results as long as you are honest with yourself. I have been using it for a few weeks and it has been wonderful:) Good luck!

1395876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    you got it!! here we are to help you any way we can!!

Good luck!! You can check out my website for support and motivation as well!! You can see my progress doing Beachbody workouts!

www.beachbodycoach.com/Stepmom1
    www.teambeachbody.com/Stepmom1 (to sign up! Is free)
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    you will, just show up. if nothing else, you will build great habits and have accountablility to yourself. It's actually is a lot of fun, just throw yourself in full force for a while. I love how much the MFP people have to offer.

Hang tough and really get into it and you will, without a doubt, feel better.
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    I have had several days where I didn't want to log in. But, if you just do it. Log one thing, comment and support one person. Read a few of the success stories. Soon, you will be moving right along. You'll see. Anytime you need support. Come see me.
  • hane1845
    hane1845 Posts: 1
    I'm new to this site. I have been dealing with my weight as well. I will lose then gain it back. Right now I have gained all the weight I lost plus add some extra pounds. It is very discouraging but I am at it again. Maybe we can motivate and encourage each other. One of my biggest problems is surrounding myself around people who really understand what I am going through. So hopefully we can help each other. I'll send you a friend request.
  • simpsonr
    simpsonr Posts: 10
    Yayy! Thanks all for the immediate support. I can do this!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.