ugh scale I hate you so much.

Options
but it's just frustrating! last week I lost 0.1kg, this week I GAINED 0.5 (I'm aware of the fact that this might be just my weight fluctuating)

Should I go on about lowering my calories drastically for a week? I eat around 2500

some comparison pics
start:
9170708_872.jpg

lastweek:
9170708_5148.jpg

today:

9170708_790.jpg

Replies

• ClaireBoe
    ClaireBoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't get discouraged! I think your picture from this week looks better than last, so your work outs are doing the trick. You probably gained that .5 in muscle. Keep up the good work, and don't stress about a tiny gain like that. Really! :D
  • Renilicious
    Options
    You're looking fine to me but 2500 is a lot of calories for someone who is already as fit as you appear to be.

Have you got your activity level set in your profile? I was recommended to set it to zero and put in a sedentary lifestyle so that you get the basic calorie setting and then you can put in your activity calories as you go. Then you can either choose to eat back those calories (if you're hungry) or leave them. That might help a bit.
  • zzzeee1
    zzzeee1 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'll definitly try it, maybe I'll stop eating back exercised calories too, should set me about -700~ cals a day
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes the scale can be such a source of torment if we let it. Be sure to take your measurements also so that you have
    another gauge of your progress other than just the number of the scale and be sure you are weighing yourself at the
    same time of day. Depending on your activity level - you may want to do an adjustment to calories for the next week, as
    we lose we need less than when we started.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I hate the scales as well, but do not get discouraged. Your body is toning up and your loosing inches as well by the looks of it. But I am so with you I hate you scale lol.

Nadia