Looking for mfpal's and motivation

Options
Hi my name is Sonia, I'm not brand new to mfp but looking to re-start again with renewed dedication. I've recently started a new job and have a holiday and friends wedding coming up which I think I will enjoy so much more if I was just a little fitter and healthier :) please feel free to add me as your friend if you would like some motivation too! :)

Replies

• KikiCS
    KikiCS Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm starting over myself. I too have a wedding coming up this summer that I'll be participating in. We can motivate each other :-)
  • Brownie_Slayer
    Options
    Renewing my vows in April 2014 and I'd love to be able to fit into my old suit!
  • crystal_marie_23
    crystal_marie_23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am always looking to motivate and be motivated!! :happy:
  • mummersc
    mummersc Posts: 2
    Options
    Same Here. I am stuck at my plateau and not very motivatied.:smile::smile:
  • veritycan
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am simular, apart from I am recently married,I am looking to loose a little bit a stone (no more!)
    looking for motivation..
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Also restarting and looking for more motivational friends. Add me :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPea12013
    Options
    Hi Add me, I just joined a few days ago. Maybe we can help one another stay on course. Victoria
  • mummersc
    mummersc Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been walking a lot--last week I walked 30 miles, and ate about 1500 cal each day. I have not lost any weight for weekks. Yes, I have lost inches but I am disgusted and angry. 30 miles is a lot for me since I have a lot of pain issues. Does anyone hae any ideas. I read the complicated Fit 2 fat and other books that say say a person should eat more than 1200 cal but people who lose weight don't lose weight by eating large amounts of food. Help
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • kgillis87
    kgillis87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to rekindle this fire, so a little motivation would help a ton :) Feel free (anyone) to add me!
  • shervymcsween
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here everyday!
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me, I always enjoy having new friends to help motivate and support me and in turn, I will support you and encourage you on your journey!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me! I need new active friends! :)
  • mrsbete
    mrsbete Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, My names Belinda, I'm fairly new... I started this a few weeks back but didn't really start trying to shed the weight until Saturday just gone. So thought I'd get serious about doing something about it... Would love to hear from others daily to get and give motivtion!
  • rnl1993
    rnl1993 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm Becca and I too have recently restarted the weight loss journey with a revived dedication for it. Add me if you'd like and we can help keep each other motivated!
  • shaquayla89
    shaquayla89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm shay i just joined this site today thanks to watching a video on You tube. Would love to have some friends on here to support me since my regular friends just want to eat fast food all day and i can't do that anymore! well let me know any ideas or suggestions!:happy:
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, My name is Yvette. I am on here to keep motivated and give support. We can work together to give one another support to reaching our fitness and weigthloss goals. A friend request has been sent.
  • csmith4828
    Options
    Tomorrow is officially my first day on my eat right journey .. I have prepped my food for the week . I have at least 150 lbs to lose.. Need friends and encouragement.
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey I am relatively new to this and would like some friends to help me (and vice versa) along the way. I have over 100 lbs to lose and in the past I managed to lose almost 50lbs but I have put a lot of this back on. I am starting with renewed enthusiasm this week. I am currently living in South Korea teaching and have been here a year and haven't explored much becuase I feel I'm too big to do a lot of things. I need to change this as I have wasted too much of my life thinking this way. All friends will be welcomed with open arms :smile:
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me :)