Stuck!

Options
I haven't lost anything since April 8. In fact, I have gained a couple of pounds! So frustrating!!!!

I have about 20 pounds to go. I know it gets harder as you get older, but this is frustrating!!!!

Need some encouragement I guess!

Replies

• karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I feel like I'm stuck, too, and I'm in my late 20s. Keep up your great work and losing 12 pounds so far is a very positive thing! Just keeep eating healthy and exercising and hopefully the rest of the weight you want to lose will disappear.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for extra encouragement. I'm always happy to make new friends.
  • diane1223
    diane1223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Will add you!
  • Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HI i am in my mid 20's and i am in EXACTLY the same situation been losing weight steadily since january get to april and boom it stops or i gain 1lb n lose it n gain it n lose it but never any more so still on same weight!!! very tiedious but do not give in keep doing what your doing. Im 5ft 7 and weigh 158lbs and my target is 126lbs my bmr is 1550 and tdee is 2180 on light exercise so im eating 1680 ive no idea if i should keep to the 1680 or if i should up them or decrease them, any ideas would be much appreciated. Feel free to add me as i am new and trying to keep motivated.
    Good Luck