Great job!
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job :):)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    What kind of rude comments could anyone possibly make about those photos??! You look incredible!

I'd be happy to wear a two piece with your shape :smile:. Good work!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What kind of rude comments could anyone possibly make about those photos??! You look incredible!

I'd be happy to wear a two piece with your shape :smile:. Good work!

The beginning ones are yucky. I dont like them.

But thank you for your kind words!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    you look fab! look at that sexy beachbody! you go girl!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    the after pic got cut off..boo!! lol great job! you can tell either way!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You give me hope that maybe one day I could wear a bikini again too. After I had my son (14mths old) I was so sad to think I'll never wear a 2 piece again.
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    You give me hope that maybe one day I could wear a bikini again too. After I had my son (14mths old) I was so sad to think I'll never wear a 2 piece again.

Me too. My son just turned 3. Been working at it that last 2 years off and on. More so the last year though. I still got alot more toning to do and wanting to lose a few more pounds. I have some stretch marks that have faded alot with the weight loss. Hoping I can feel fully confident this year wearing a 2 piece.
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Girl, badass! Well done. You look awesome!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Girl, badass! Well done. You look awesome!

Thanks!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    big difference! congrats... you have worked hard to get there and it really shows!
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    My pleasure:smile:
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    big difference! congrats... you have worked hard to get there and it really shows!

Thank you. It has taken some time and still got a ways to go! But i will get there
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG that's the same bikini?? You look amazing!
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look great! I am in the same boat, had my daughter last Halloween and gained 40 lbs during my pregnancy. I am trying to lose that plus 15 lbs more for the summer so I can be bathing suit ready! I've got about 15-20 lbs to go to be at my goal weight. Keep up the hard work, it is paying off!
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Awesome job!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You have made a signicant change and it shows! I have not been in a bikini for several years and your have inspired me that it is never too late!!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    OMG that's the same bikini?? You look amazing!

yes ma'am! thank you(:
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    You have made a signicant change and it shows! I have not been in a bikini for several years and your have inspired me that it is never too late!!

Really glad I was able to do that for you! Ive been at it the last year and a half! Sure I got another year to go to be where i want. Never give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!