Starting insanity!

Options

Replies

• Elkarieda
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight! I did P90X for 2 months then trailed off.... Everytime I've done insanity in the past I've ended up getting really sick for a few days and I'm not sure why. I made sure to take my vitamins and hopefully that will stay it off until I can push through it :)
  • wocko6092
    wocko6092 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight! I did P90X for 2 months then trailed off.... Everytime I've done insanity in the past I've ended up getting really sick for a few days and I'm not sure why. I made sure to take my vitamins and hopefully that will stay it off until I can push through it :)

Well good luck and i hope you can push through it
  • lizziegs
    lizziegs Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started week two this week. I have only gotten through 3 workouts though because I am also training for a 5k that is tonight. Then I should be able to continue. I love it but month two is waaaay harder than month one! Add me!!!
  • aggiekaela2016
    aggiekaela2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day five of the second month! It is so tough :o
  • suzirooke
    Options
    Has anyone started to notice any changes in their body whilst doing Insanity? xx
  • wocko6092
    Options
    not yet its too early to tell but I'm feeling tighter in my abs and obliques and calf's after 6 days.
  • samanthagreen3
    samanthagreen3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Went for day 4 , cardio recovery! Didn't expect it to be all stretches, what a lovely surprise!! Xx
  • jlanderson_12
    jlanderson_12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Cardio Recovery done! I am really not flexible. Hope I get better as time goes on. He kept saying to breath through it. Breath through the PAIN!!! Those girls legs are awsome though. Hope mine turn out like that!

Cals = 225
    Starting weight 143.3
    Current weigh = 141.3
    2lbs down in four days...I'll take that :happy:
  • wocko6092
    Options
    my weight went up in that time period. Holding the water making sure i don't hurt myself it will start going down soon
  • samanthagreen3
    samanthagreen3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 5 today and my leg muscles are killing! Like hard to walk killing :( should I push through it and go for day 6 tomorrow or rest?
  • wocko6092
    Options
    Try have a bath stretch out and rub your legs and try for day 6 and if you feel you cant do it drop out. because at the end of the day you don't want to hurt your self
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I start next Monday!!!! :D
  • Mane1972
    Mane1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 5 today and my leg muscles are killing! Like hard to walk killing :( should I push through it and go for day 6 tomorrow or rest?

I say try and push through it! I am on my last 2 days of Insanity (woo hoo!) and I had sooo many days where something (a foot, a knee, my butt) was killing me, but I found that as long as I started my workout, the pain pretty much went away. (During the workout, anyway). Hang in there, and keep pushing play!

And I think I am going to start the P90x/Insanity hybrid next, I miss my free weights! Best of luck to everyone! Feel free to add me!

Danielle
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 27 of Insanity. I've noticed a few changes like some definition in my core (which huge for me). Legs feel tighter, arm definition. My endurance is going up. Mentally I'm pushing harder, pushing through the pain. My thighs are also getting stronger.

I also agree with pushing through it because after the first 2 or 3 days my calfs were hurting pretty bad like yours. At the time I was jogging too so it made it worse. After a couple of days it went away so just keep pushing.
  • wocko6092
    Options
    well day 8 done today and a 10k run done as well. I'm feeling ace and burnt about 2000 calories in total
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im on day 20 and ive lost 1.5 inches from my waist already! And 5lbs down :) I LOVE Insanity!!!
    Add me!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Last day for week 4.. can't wait for recovery week and start of month 2... already debating about asylum... I lost 2lbs and about 3 inches definitely have oblique definition.
  • jlanderson_12
    jlanderson_12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6. I didn't burn as many calories as I did the first time with the cardio circuit. That is dissapoiting. I thought I was actually pushing harder. I still can't make it through the planks very well :sad: It is so frusterating!!!!
  • wocko6092
    Options
    i;m on day 10 now how is everyone's progress going
  • SR77FIT
    SR77FIT Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi All.
    I want to start Insanity .... but I'm a little nervous!! Is it really hardcore?
    I love Jillian Micheal's Ripped and 30 day shred and do 30DS L3 daily and Ripped 3 days a week plus I swim 100 lengths 3 days a week plus lots of dog walks.
    Do you think I can hack it? LOL :)