Youtube?

Options
is anyone else on a weightloss journey and is documenting it on youtube?

i would love to subscribe!!

im also documenting my journey , youtube.com/sheaintgivinqup160 :bigsmile:

Replies

• TheLittleGingerDoesWeightLoss
    Options
    I want to do it! So badly. I even got a video set up, but I haven't uploaded it yet because I'm scared lol
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You already have one subscriber. I love youtube. :smile:
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I want to do it! So badly. I even got a video set up, but I haven't uploaded it yet because I'm scared lol

You and I both :P
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am actually thinking of starting one today. Would you all be interested? I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey.
    Options
    I am actually thinking of starting one today. Would you all be interested? I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey.

As am I! But that's the best time to start, you get a nice log for yourself in the future and people can come along and cheer for you!
  • jainm1234
    jainm1234 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think I will do it then. I will try and upload a video tomorrow :)
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep. My channel is sassynkp- same as here. I do weekly updates.
    Options
    I just decided to do it and uploaded my first video! Feel free to subscribe if you like! Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxT3NvMB3DUN0EeRMoqSBUQ?feature=mhee
  • remaines
    remaines Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started one! I would love to share: wasabipeas117 on youtube.
  • remaines
    remaines Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I was scared too! And kinda felt silly doing it, but I did it anyways :)
    Options

I cannot find you!
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I cannot find you!

neither can i !!!
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    Options

yes!!!
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    Options

You and I both :P

just do it!!!
  • Meiya007
    Meiya007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it too but I'm also scared... I still might but... ehhh... Lol. I can subscribe to you guys though. Maybe you'll help give me some courage.
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    Options
    I've thought about it too but I'm also scared... I still might but... ehhh... Lol. I can subscribe to you guys though. Maybe you'll help give me some courage.

theres nothing to but to do it !!! ive made tons of friends on youtube :] its a great way to track your progress
  • pinkshoni
    Options
    Hey guys I would love support on YouTube as well. I am just now posting again and will track my weight losy journey as well. Follow me and I will follow you back ^_^

"Uneekdestiny"
  • msvip213
    msvip213 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am documenting my weight loss journey on you tube (I need all the support that I can get). I have met so many great people and it really keeps me motivated and accountable. You can find me at : Danie0214

Im going to head over and check out some of the channels that you guys have up now.