looking for buddies

Options
Gavery1
Gavery1 Posts: 74 Member
Hi I am not new to mfp but have been to slimming world for a few months with little success. So here I am again. I need to lose nearly 4 stone. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys :-)

Replies

• sonianz
    sonianz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me- we can motivate each other :)
  • KikiCS
    KikiCS Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. It looks like we have the same goal. We can motivate each other.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi understand what you mean I went to slimming world for 18 months and only lost 1st 8oz.The diet just did nothing for me.Weightwatchers was much the same but I did lose 2st.I have been on mfp for nearly three weeks and I must say calorie counting is working well for me.Their is lots of support and tips out there if that is good for you. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and remember to have fun xxx I have sent you a freinds request x
  • Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi im new too just started a few days ago feel free to add me aswell. Ive a total of 2 stone to lose so would be great to have support back aswell xx
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Gavery1
    Gavery1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you hun x
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had tried nearly every diet out there until I finally realized that dieting does not work.
    Keeping track of what you eat, and how much you exercise is what has made the difference for me, and I hope it will for you too!
  • Wildworld88
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new to MVP, but feel free to add me and we can share the motivation! I've been intending to go on a diet for several years and have finally decided that enough is enough and to just get on with it!
    Good luck with your goals!
    xxxx
  • whatsername79
    Options
    I also tried slimming world but just couldn't really get into it. I decided to come back here as counting calories and working out worked for me in the past. I will add you :) x
  • willbeskliz
    Options
    Yep had no luck with Slimming World. Add me
  • kalea_kane
    Options
    Request sent. I could definitely use lots of accountability partners. :)
  • K6li
    K6li Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck!
  • babykitty2013
    Options
    Friend request will be sent! I also need some motivation! I tried weight watchers, but I got too obsessed over points and I would get upset if I went over. With MFP I know what i need to eat and i dont feel bad if i go over because I know that I can get back to it tomorrow. We can motivate each other :)
  • SophieGoldsbury
    Options
    Friend request sent x