CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IM NEW!!! PLEASEEEEE :)

i need advice on some things, ive got weights... support bra and the clothes but do i need running shoes? or will any old trainers do??? and which of the fit bits or hrm pedometer thingy is best please for checking calories burned etc and not to purse bursting.... i need help lol thank you :) add me if u wanna support me please i need helpppppp :)

Replies

• Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    If you're just gonna be a gym rat then some trainer's will do, otherwise I would get some good running shoes from a running specialty store. They'll be about the same price you'll find anywhere else but the service and guarantees will be better. Have them check your gait to make sure you're getting the right shoe too. Unless you're buying last years model, the 'good' shoes usually run around the $100 mark. All manufacturers make a lower line though, but you don't get the features and technology the higher priced ones have.
  • If you're just gonna be a gym rat then some trainer's will do, otherwise I would get some good running shoes from a running specialty store. They'll be about the same price you'll find anywhere else but the service and guarantees will be better. Have them check your gait to make sure you're getting the right shoe too. Unless you're buying last years model, the 'good' shoes usually run around the $100 mark. All manufacturers make a lower line though, but you don't get the features and technology the higher priced ones have.
    thank you, i am staring out door running so will probally be needing decent ones...thanks!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    A HRM is on,y for cardio exercise. Below is a review on some of the gadgets to measure all day burn.

http://www.getgrok.com/2013/01/a-comparative-review-28-days-with-the-fitbit-one-jawbone-up-nike-fuelband-and-bodymedia-link/
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Advice 1: if your feet hurt, get better shoes.

Advice 2: Find the caps lock on your keyboard and disable it.