Sigh

Options
Just binged. I am a recovering/ed bulimic, my purging is pretty much under control but I still slip up from time to time. I have support outside of mfp obviously, but not available at like 10 to 1! My binges are intense and numbing, and they make me want to give up with everything in the world! Just looking for some love and an *kitten* whoop, I want to keep going on track from tomorrow

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm also a binger, and it makes me feel like crap. But, everyone slips up. Everyone. Do you know what triggered the binged? Take a deep breath. Perhaps do some yoga or mediation. Tomorrow is a new day, fresh start. If you can get n to your therapist do it first thing.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Whoooop Whoop ... now get back on the horse... Hugs hugs... sent you a message...
    A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
    B. F. Skinner
    :bigsmile: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    have plenty of meals thru out the day and try not to eat after 8 pm
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    You will get back on track. What you do today does not define who you are tomorrow.
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I binge, a lot. I have found that I can't let myself get too hungry because once I get to that point I eat anything and everything in arms reach until I feel sick :/ I have to make sure that I start cooking lunch/dinner before I'm hungry to avoid binging.

What's done is done, you just need to focus on what's next and takes steps to avoid it happening again! A massive we'll done for getting the purging under control!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Big hug!! I did the same thing last night. I did great all day and all of a sudden, the binge demon took over and I pigged out. 2000 calories later I fell asleep. But... I am getting back on track. Logged my food and exercise and even if I feel like crap. I am pissed at myself.
    I just thought about it. I need to remember why I decided to lose weight in first place. I was pissed off at some friends who kept bragging about small, temporary weight loss doing 30 day cleanses, expensive diets such as Advocate, shakes, smoothies, veggie drinks. I finally said "I will show you" and lost weight eating right and exercising. Did great and was maintaining for 9 months. Now I see it slipping back on. I am re-envigorated so I will NOT have them say behind my back "She is gaining all that weight back"!!!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Whoooop Whoop ... now get back on the horse... Hugs hugs... sent you a message...
    A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
    B. F. Skinner
    :bigsmile: :smile: :flowerforyou:

That's a really great quote!

And to the OP don't give up, you are a beautiful person inside and out, and a binge isn't going to change that. You're a strong women and I know that a little slip up is not going to hold you back! :flowerforyou: