Who's SERIOUS?

Options
13»

Replies

• Bubblevixen
    Bubblevixen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I log daily, and always go down my newsfeed to comment on peoples entries that i may have missed. I do wonder sometimes if I'm obsessed with mine and everyone else's transformations, but i like to be supportive! :D I want so badly for everyone to succeed in their goals and if a little bit of support can help them achieve it, then it's great to know I'm helping a little :D I have a great friends list, everyone is fantastic on there, I'm always happy to have new additions! Feel free to add me! :D
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily... bad days and great days... and days where I am complaining about the bad days, lol. Add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Dpade1337
    Dpade1337 Posts: 21
    Options
    Anyone may add me! I don't expect comments on all my posts, but more than the nothing that I currently receive would be great.
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    My real life is too busy to accommodate replying to EVERYONE EVERYDAY on my FL. They know I am proud of them, and they know I support them. I just don't have to feed their egos (nor they feed mine) daily.

I think we've become a society of "LOOK AT ME! NO, ME! ME! ME!" with all these social media websites. I like to think my self worth isn't dependent upon someone patting me on the back every day and giving me a virtual cookie for my efforts. I know I kick butt and take no prisoners -- and those I let on my friends' list know it.

I hope it made you feel better to post this :)
    If you don't want to be part of something, just stay out of it. Input not necessary.

No one said we need daily pats on the back to succeed. However, if you aren't aware, for people trying to lose weight it can be a lonely, defeating journey. To have others encourage you and understand you is a huge tool in someone's success.

So basically, congrats that you don't feel the need to have anyone's support. It seems you have it all figured out. No one is asking for LOOK AT ME except for you by replying to this post with this comment. You are clearly not supportive nor are you what this post is about. No one will be adding you i'm sure. I definitely wouldn't want someone with your attitude towards people's positive life changes in my life nor on my friend's list.
  • mgore0404
    mgore0404 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about cleaning up your friends list. What I do is if they have not logged in for 30 days, I defriend them, since they are no longer even logging on.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I am _very_ serious. I post multiple times daily and comment on other people's posts. However I am currently not logging my food as I am trying to see how far intuitive eating will take me. If and when it starts failing me I will start actively logging food again.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    Check USername
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    sirius_black_wanted_gif_by_nightgrowler-d3443e2.gif

This is Sirius^^^ is that close enough?
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. Only a few of my friends are logging. it's hard finding people who are really committed and helpful.

if anyone wants to add, please do!
  • CupcakeKaos
    Options
    o im serious i go on this thing everyday and sometimes i post alot in a day lol so who ever is serious add me :)
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I joined in March but was too afraid to get serious until I had surgery later in the month and the reality hit that I was in need of a change. so now I'm back and more focused than ever. I will admit that it has been difficult to be disciplined but this is my journey and not my race. I would love to also have serious and supportive people in my corner. I am open for a friend. Right now I don't have any. This is my first time opening up to receive friends.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Oh I hear ya girl!!!! Once upon a time I had 60+ friends, no where near 200 and I felt like I had to "YAY" them all everyday, even if they didn't "YaY" me back...hello not humanly possible and get a decent workout in LOL
    A good friend of mine said "dump the baggage that doesn't support you, that is what this site is about. If they don't support you like you support them you should rid yourself of them." It took me two weeks and slowly but surely click by click...ahhhhh, freedom. Seriously, it seems weird but it was a weight off my shoulders.
    I have a kick *kitten* friends list now (about 37 strong). They motivate and inspire me and I am here for them. It is amazing to have that kind of support from what was, at one time, total strangers.
    I would say go back and delete the ones that haven't logged in a month or more and from there start deleting those friends that haven't written on your wall or posted good job in 2 weeks. Gotta drain some of that huge list down to the faithful loggers. Believe me I know it is hard to delete people who have been there forever, but it is worth have a smaller more supportive group of friends.
    As for me, I am on everyday without fail. I work out, sweat good and eat healthy and love to get to know my friends and push them as they push me! I hope you have an incredibly amazing Saturday, it is super sunny here and hope it is nice where you are too!
    ~Corina
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I'm pretty serious, and deff should be, I mean, am commited .......LOL.......add me if you want ....