Introducing myself again!!

Options
Hi all!!

I'm Amanda & I've done an intro post already but wanted to again and invite more people to add me! I'm 27 and I've been on this journey for about 5 weeks now and have lost just over 6 pounds. I have a long way to go. My big goal is to lose about 100 pounds or slightly more. For now I'm focusing on the first 50.

This week has been a bit of struggle but, I'm pushing thru!! I'm a daily logger and offer all the support I can so, if you'd like to add me...feel free!!! =)

Replies

• SophieGoldsbury
    Options
    Well done on losing the 6 pounds so far :)

I am new here today and also need motivators :)

Will send friend request
  • linzanne5
    linzanne5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I'd love to support you on your journey :). Great job on your 6lbs so far!! That's awesome! BTW, I love you ticker haha!
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! My name is Erin. I'm 25 and currently reside in NC. I'd be happy to add you as a friend! My weight loss goal is to lose about 100lbs as well, but I'm starting off with a smaller goal. I am looking for supportive and motivated friends who can help me reach this goal so that I can feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day! Anyone else can also feel free to add me. =]
  • Davetheone
    Davetheone Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, feel free to add me too I'm looking for friends!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I'd love to support you on your journey :). Great job on your 6lbs so far!! That's awesome! BTW, I love you ticker haha!

LOL!! Thank you!! That quote has been a huge inspiration for me since I started this!! :)