40 lbs gone for good.. But lots more to go!

Options
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8310/progresstodate1.jpg

Started my journey in feb eating low carb and exercising. I think I may have effectively reversed my diabetes and cured my high blood pressure with my new lifestyle :)

I know the pictures don't show a drastic change but I wanted to share anyhow.

Replies

• MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    progresstodate1.jpg

That should work for ya!

You can totally see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks! Couldn't figure out how to display from my phone.
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Oh, you CAN see a difference, especially round your tummy! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    sorry I couldn't see them
  • nissaea
    Options
    Thanks moby chick! I will :)
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) that's awesome!!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are slimming down, and it's encouraging to others too!
  • emilyahartmann
    emilyahartmann Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Great job :)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I see a difference forsure! Not just in your body, but you're ALMOST smiling :) Keep it up :) I wish I could do low carbs......UGH. I LOVE BREAD!
  • jessgetshealthy
    Options
    I see such a difference in your FACE! You look happier... and I can definitely see
    a difference in your body, too! Awesome job and keep it up girl.
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell a difference and you're doing great!!! Keep it up, you're inspiring! :)
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in the pics!!
  • Mariposita75
    Options
    What a great progress in just two months! Congrats :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's a terrific start! I can definitely tell! Great job!
  • chrishkemper
    Options
    :smile: Oh yes can see in upper arms and tummy ! Keep it UP! I am like you trying to reverse my Type 2.
  • nissaea
    Options
    thanks to everyone of you :) it's a hard road. every month i have a week of struggle and self-doubt and an urge to slip back in to old ways ( shark week) and every month I somehow manage to overcome it. it's hard to lose weight when you'd like to shove everything in the fridge down your throat. lol thank god for almonds.

i hope to update you all in another 3 or so months with a more drastic change. i cant wait to buy new clothes!
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    You can definately see a difference, a lot around the tummy area, but also other places and you're SMILING!!!!!! :smile:
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    wonderful!!! I can see a difference as well, especially in the arms:smile: Carry on my MFP friend:heart:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!! you look great!!!!!
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can see where you've lost weight. But the biggest change is in your face. You look so much happier! Keep up the good work.

Even though you aren't near your goal weight yet, you've lost quite a bit. Some new clothes would probably make you feel even better but it can get expensive. I like to buy a few things in smaller sizes at the thrift store. That way I save money AND look great! Plus I can drop off my old, too-big clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!