stay with-in my sugar limits is impossiable

Options
WOW for me to stay with-in the allowed 25mg of sugar per day is impossiable, I cut out furit, and when I'm with-in my sugar levels I'm at about 700 calories WTH !!. I know those are way to low but what am I supose to do ? if I eat beyound my sugars I dont lose weight. Losing weight and eating healthy should NOT be like taking a college level science course.

Replies

• Riley_Bello
    Options
    Hello hollybtierney!

I'm having the same problem with keeping my sugars within limit. I'm still losing weight, but I'm in this for overall health too. Like you, I've tried reducing high sugar fruits and am weening myself off sugar in my coffee (down to 1/2 tsp per large cup), but there seems to be sugar in most things. 25mg per day is so difficult. I look forward to reading other's experience and advice.

Glad I'm not alone. Misery loves company (but I am sorry you're struggling too). :smile:
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Don't pay too much attention to the sugars in fruits. Those are healthier sugars. But also don't indulge in them either. You really just want to stay away from white sugar and brown. But white is the worst.

I just read this about 10 mins ago cause I was having the same problem