Jersey_Devil
Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
tumblr_lvgl7aqAbh1qdjufzo1_500.gif

isa0019.gif

Replies

• babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Elvis. My Granny & I have this ongoing joke that if there's an afterlife, we're guna have to fight for Elvis when we get there. Nom.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    Mmmm Elvis. My Granny & I have this ongoing joke that if there's an afterlife, we're guna have to fight for Elvis when we get there. Nom.

May I call you Priscilla?
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Neither
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options

May I call you Priscilla?

Ha, yes if you can figure out a way to give me her face!
    In place of my own like, not just in a jar.
  • IFlover90
    IFlover90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Is this a joke?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Is this fat shaming?
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that. But I do know that Elvis was a very devoted Karate practitioner. It is said that many of his later, more silly, dance moves were actually Karate strikes and blocks.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    Is this a joke?

no- this debates been going on since the 70's.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    He was always sexy to me regardless of size. I guess you could say I am still a major Elvis fan as I have the complete Elvis Presley Masters collection which was in the neighborhood of $700-$800. My Dad bought it for me when I hit the 100 pound mark in weight loss.

Also, I purposely got married on his birthday, January 8th. Also, he and Priscilla married on May 1st and Lisa Marie was born exactly 9 months later on February 1st.

And I cried when he married Priscilla when I was 14, cause I was sure he was going to marry me when I got older.

And the next concert prior to his death was to be held in Lexington, KY and yes, I still have the ticket even though they refunded them.

So I guess you can see Elvis was my man and sexy in all ways to me. LOL
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    He was always sexy to me regardless of size. I guess you could say I am still a major Elvis fan as I have the complete Elvis Presley Masters collection which was in the neighborhood of $700-$800. My Dad bought it for me when I hit the 100 pound mark in weight loss.

Also, I purposely got married on his birthday, January 8th. Also, he and Priscilla married on May 1st and Lisa Marie was born exactly 9 months later on February 1st.

And I cried when he married Priscilla when I was 14, cause I was sure he was going to marry me when I got older.

And the next concert prior to his death was to be held in Lexington, KY and yes, I still have the ticket even though they refunded them.

So I guess you can see Elvis was my man and sexy in all ways to me. LOL

sweet. I hired an impersonator for someone's birthday. She loved it. Despite what some here believe, there were just as many people who thought 70's elvis was sexy as 50's elvis.
  • GiddyupTim
    Options
    Okay. I gotta take this seriously. ^ This is so wrong. John Lennon was right. Elvis was never the same after the army. . .
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    He was ELVIS! Great either way.
  • GiddyupTim
    Options
    No. There are later songs that are just brilliant. But . . .
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    No. There are later songs that are just brilliant. But . . .

yeah i love suspicious minds and in the ghetto
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    WTF
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorites are " a little less conversation" and and "suspicious minds".

68 and 69,not fat yet but on his way
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    And skinnier Elvis...he can shake dat *kitten* or I mean hips.
  • GiddyupTim
    Options
    Crabby, you started the fireworks now !
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    Crabby, you started the fireworks now !

Hey- I blame the government. A few years back the postal service had us vote on whether we wanted a skinny elvis stamp or fat elvis stamp. skinny elvis won. true story
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Neither.

Army Elvis.