What kind of "junk" have you had lately....

Options

Replies

• bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i just had a slice of whole wheat bread with chocolate peanut butter on it, not terrible, but ohhhh so yummy and delicious.

and yesterday , i had , siricha potato chips, --they will not win my vote.. the first taste was not siricha, more like light bbq spiked with Siricha
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    On Wednesday for lunch I had a french bread tuna sandwich with barbecue kettle-cooked ships smashed inside, and a package of mini Nutter Butter cookies. 1,232 calories. :/ I only had cucumber salad for dinner so I still stayed under 1500 calories for the day.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    cheat meal today. nachos to start then a rib eye with fries & onion rings, oh yeah!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    1 pancake with syrup.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Im a chocoholic...
    Tonight was our "Take out" night - so I had 2 slices of pizza and a wing.
    Last night I ate cake :-O (my other weakness)
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    A dirty deli cart jumbo sausage from Costco
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    DQ's Peanut Blaster Parfait (or something of the like)! Also, Houlihan's stuffed chicken on a heaping side of mashed potatoes!!
  • bethanyrees4
    Options
    A takeout slice of veggie pizza from Pizza Pizza today.

I was at an orientation for my new job where lunch was being provided. When I found out it was pizza I was going to pass and get something healthier to eat afterwards, but by the time we got to lunch I was starving! And it was free..
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I had one of those jumbo ginger and molasses cookies. Not the crappy Starbucks kind, it was from a health food store and had chunks of crystallized ginger in it.

No regrets.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had a Big Mac and a 6 piece nugget from McDonald's for lunch today...yummmmm :happy:
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    After 5 days of staying close to my calorie goals, I ate a jar of peanuts and had 3 scotches.
    That is more than my daily allowance of calories.
    Of course, I also ate my regular meals so I was waaaaaay over yesterday
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My son found a frozen pumpkin pie in the freezer and had to have it, so I ate a piece. Last week I visited an Amish grocery and came out with deli country ham, farmer's cheese and homemade bread- sandwich nirvana! I was proud of myself passing up all the homemade sweet breads and sticky buns. Oh I got a Graeter's chocolate cupcake for my birthday at work, it was scrumptious, would have passed on anything else, but it was Graeter's -I had to try it!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I've had them all sweetheart. Small ones, big ones, crooked ones, limp ones. The list goes on and on really.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I've had them all sweetheart. Small ones, big ones, crooked ones, limp ones. The list goes on and on really.

tumblr_static_dwcassandra_rose.gif
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There were three croissants sitting in the kitchen that looked at me funny. Long story short, I stabbed all three and filled them up with Nutella.

One of the best treats ever ha!
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    vanilla ice cream. i cannot get enough. Just had DQ in a waffle cone. i'm counting it as dinner. :tongue:
  • staceybevans
    Options
    hiyyya everyone! quick question.
    what sorta things do you have for breakfast?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    None. In any meaning of the word. :(
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ANZAC biscuits...and an obscene amount of them as well :sick:
  • staceybevans
    Options
    a rocky bar.
    i resisted temptation in the supermarket today, all the yummy things!!!