emmab0902
emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
And why?

Go!

Replies

• Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    IPhone 5, because I have an iPhone 4S so it makes sense to upgrade to that. :)
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Galaxy s4. I looove android.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    S4 Andriod is KILLER, Apple sucks LOL
    I had a android and plan to get a S2 or S3 soon as i can, i don't have funds for a S4 plus its good to let others fix all the bugs to start with
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    S4 hands down. I have the S3 and I don't see how the heck can a phone possibly get any better than this.
  • Scribble27
    Scribble27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I went for the Sony Xperia Z, but then i have big hands.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Neither, I would go for the new HTC One , that phone is a beast... Highest ppi(pixels per inch) as well as its own htc sense which is more fluid than the s4... The iPhone is just as slick but doesn't really multitask on the levels of an htc !

Still have one more year of contract to go with my samsung galaxy note :laugh:
  • summerluvinfit
    summerluvinfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HA I have been asking the same question for the past week now.... Should I get the SGS4 this weekend? I think I just might have to get it :) - being able to change the batter and add a ton more memory plus its amazing camera are the selling points for me - Oh and have you seen the S-translator it has? sooo cool lol

BUT I'm still hung up on if I should spend the extra money on the S4 OR just go with the S3? is the S4 that much more worth it! decisions decisions
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Without knowing you, it's hard to recommend which one you would like. I used my S3 for personal use and was given IPhone 5 for work. I love my s3 over my iPhone 5, and seeing that s4 has a bigger battery than s3 that means I would love it even more.