Things you are more comfortable doing...

Options
13»

Replies

• rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The stair thing for me too, I'd seen glimpses, at a conference I was at a few weeks ago, having to go up and down two flights of stairs etc. This week though, we went to a sell out rugby match and we were on the third floor of the grandstand, I walked up all three flights of stairs without pausing, and then walked up the stairs to our seat to boot! then, after coming down, walking the 20 mins back to where our car was packed, walking up the 5 flight of stairs to the level our car was on, rather than using the lift! Was a big NSV for me, so I would say for sure the stairs!

Also, being able to run. I was never athletic as a child or teen, so this is a brand new experience to me, I never.. ever imagined I would be able to run (more so after having my knee worked on after a car accident in my late teens), and have started C25K, and I am actually following the program successfully, which totally blew my mind.

Oh my! Plane seats! I recently went to visit my family on the other side of Australia (four hour plane trip) and I could sit comfortably in the chair AND cross my legs while sitting in the seat, not to mention the dreaded seatbelt! which fit fine!

Crossing my legs all the time. It doesn't feel uncomfortable anymore, and I can stay like that for a long time too!
  • cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Roller coasters!!!
  • cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Roller coasters!!! Never again will I have to get off a ride cuz I don't fit. Only 30 lbs to meet my goal!
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Fitting in the seat of my Wrangler. Have custom seats that have 'support' on either side. Used to sit "on" the support, now I fit "in" the seat!

Live on the second floor, can now jog up the steps instead of slog and breathe heavy on the way up.

Oh, and never ran more than 4 miles - ran 8 yesterday and a 5 mile race tomorrow. Rode the bike 65 miles today :)

More energy and LESS SORE! Can't believe how much weight causes body aches and pain!!!!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the am.

Both opening my eyes because of higher energy levels.

And getting up and moving around - much less joint pain :-)
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Roller coasters!!! Never again will I have to get off a ride cuz I don't fit. Only 30 lbs to meet my goal!

Congrats!!! Great job!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You guys are inspiring me...Great job!!!
    So proud of us...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!