Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna know how much weight you've lost?

2»

Replies

• alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    Three babies and 4 sticks of butter. I so want to lose a koala...:sad:

Edited to add: Yay! I am so sad I checked wikipedia and found I have lost a female koala holding some milk!! :smile:
  • lol....so far a lost a large bag a dog food.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    I love it! thanks for posting these!! I've lost a bag of sugar. It used to be in the kayak...one day that dang kayak is going to be gone too!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    lolllll An average newborn and 4 sticks of butter.
  • I love this!.....thanks for posting!:laugh:
  • Ive lost an full fish tank and 4 sticks of butter. Heading to that deer and beyond. Hope to have mastered the deer by the end of March.
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Ive lost my newest second cousin. She was born on friday. she weighed a little over 7 pounds!!!
    Happy Birthday Sophie!
  • purple_power61
    purple_power61 Posts: 59 Member
    thats awesome.... I've lost a bag of sugar working towards losing a bicycle lol:laugh:
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    I like to have a physical image in my mind about how much weight I've really lost. I took the time to research some of this stuff, and if you're interested to know (roughly) "what" you've lost, here's a list:

1 lb = 4 sticks of butter
    3 lbs = a half gallon of milk
    5 lbs = a bag of sugar
    7 lbs = an average newborn
    10 lbs = a bag of rice
    15 lbs = a larger bag of dog food
    20 lbs = a car tire
    25 lbs = an average tuba
    30 lbs = an adult male southern koala
    40 lbs = a bag of mulch
    50 lbs = a bicycle
    60 lbs = a kayak
    70 lbs = a mini-fridge
    80 lbs = a full 10 gallon aquarium
    90 lbs = a jackhammer
    100 lbs = a large male deer

Go ahead, what have you lost? :flowerforyou:
    This was worth bumping up again! last time i read it i'd lost just over a bag of sugar....today it's 'an adult male southern koala'...woohoo! how's everyone else doing? A fun way to mark your progress!
This discussion has been closed.