I'm a newbie too....

Options
Hi
Just thought I would say hello, i've been on this site for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it....the app is great too it's fab that I can use this on the go.
I'm hoping to make a real difference with my lifestyle choices that will lead to a happier and more confident me!

Look forward to hearing from some of you :happy:

Shelley

Replies

• Alicia_W
    Alicia_W Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new to this site too! I just love it! Good luck! I am sending you a friend request!

Alicia
  • Alicia_W
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new to this site too! I just love it! Good luck! I am sending you a friend request!

Alicia
  • shellboz
    shellboz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia,

This site is great, I like how you can build a support network as we are all going through the same process :happy:

I've accepted your friend request, thank you.

How are you finding it?

Shelley
  • Alicia_W
    Options
    So far I am really enjoying the site. It is really user friendly and I think will be really helpful in our weight loss! What about you?
  • shellboz
    Options
    I like how you can set your targets and how this is broken down into calorie intake, fat intake etc.....bit of an eye opener at times lol

At the moment I am enjoying it, the weather has been a little grim here but I have my wii fit which is cool, it also records how many calories I burn off exercising, I feel this will be my magic tool considering the great british weather is soooo unpredictable :laugh:

How long have you been doing this for? :smile:
  • SamanthaT01
    SamanthaT01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too!
  • MarieP815
    MarieP815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My co worker just introduced me to this site. I love it!

Btw- my profile picture is my goal weight.

Good luck everyone :)

Marie :happy:
  • shellboz
    Options
    Hi Sami and Marie,

good look too....this is going to be a great journey! :smile: