How long before my face slims down?

Options
My face has really blown up during the past few years. I'm wondering how long it will take to slim down so I can look lime myself again. :D

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is different
  • Stephanie_marquez
    Stephanie_marquez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive heard it takes about a month for you to see your progress, 2 months for people you see everyday to start to see a difference. For me I started seeing a change in my appearance when I lost 20 pounds, butno one noticed until I had lost 30.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 pounds. It's much more noticeable in my face and neck than in the rest of my body. That's where it's showing on me first. But obviously, everyone is different.
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    I'd have to agree it varies. I always feel like my face is the last place I start to notice the weight loss.
  • xxcooneyxx
    xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My face was the first place i lost weight but it's different for everyone. I;m not sure how true it is but they say weight comes off in the reverse order it was put on. The first place i gain weight (my arms) is the last place it comes off. The last place I gain weight (my face) is the first to change.
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My face slimmed down first, too. It's nice, but: hello body! What about this tummy?? Why are you saving all of its fat?? Everyone is different. Sometimes it sucks. Be patient! I bet you'll wake up one morning and suddenly realize your face has been slowly changing all of this time.
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Plus if you are still eating high sodium foods it probably won't all show until you lay off them a little bit.
  • edcardenas1227
    Options
    Awesome job on the 152 pound loss Lissa!!
  • edcardenas1227
    Options
    I've noticed a change in my face with these 23 pounds I've lost. I started at 304 and the difference in my face has motivated me to work even harder.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I seem, by measurements to be taking a little off. From everywhere. So maybe if you take progress facial photos, you will detect the changes better. Keep at it!