Back after 2 years!

Options
I was on a roll 2 years ago. We moved, I had a huge weight loss, I had another baby, and now that I'm at home for a few months with the baby, I am gaining weight again. But I'm back on. The horse and trying so hard to stay motivated!! I can't afford a gym and would love any new friends who easily fall off the wagon like I do, so we can motivate one another! :)

Replies

• alicecee92
    Options
    Welcome back! :happy:

If you can't afford/don't have time for the gym, check out Blogilates on YouTube. I. Love. Her. Easy to follow tutorials you can do in your living room :smile:
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! I too recently came back and am trying to stay focused, motivated and on track. Feel free to add me. WE CAN DO THIS!!! :happy:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The door to weightloss is always open...we can walk through it whenever we want.

Cheers!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RNjlc1969
    RNjlc1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After three kids and now over 40, I need to really get into shape and get serious about losing weight too be happy and healthy. I definitely need the motivation as well! I've done the yo-yo diets for years, and I know it's all a matter of will power and determination, but I need emotional support from others to make it through. This sounds like the right place! :)