Watch Me Get Slimmer and Healthy

Hello my friends.I have lost over 80 lbs since Sept 26.I have been taking ACE,eating healthier and being more active.I have found through my weight loss journey,that I had to be ready to do it.The first thing I had to change was my way of thinking about food.Food is no longer as important to me as I once thought it was.Everyone looses weight differently,so I don't compare myself and my results to anyone else.I don't weigh every day like some people do,your weight can vary everyday,I also discovered that you have to eat enough calories to lose weight,That why I started using MFP a little over a week ago.I wasn't eating near enough calories.I feel and look like a different person..I was at a plateau,my scales hadn't moved in 2--3 weeks,but my clothes were getting looser.So 2 days ago,I decided to weigh on different scales,I weighed on 3 different new scales..3 times.And I have lost 10 more pounds.So just because your scales are moving,doesnt mean you aren't losing.I lost 5--6 sizes in jeans.,My biggest tip for anyone that is trying to loose weight is...TAKE IT ONE DAY..ONE STEP AT A TIME.I have before and after pix posted on my profile.I have 25 more to lose.Im gonna make it.....im not giving up

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!