Lost 8 pounds... small progress with pictures :)

Options
Hey everyone,

I started mfp about 7 weeks ago, 2 months post partum.
On the way I kept an okay diary, went for long brisk walks and sometimes for a run, took a fitness class for moms once a week and did some parts of that exercise routine at home every once in a while. My goal is to work out 30 minutes every day, most of the work outs are taking our baby on brisk walks in the hilly park right next to our apartment.

So far I've lost 8 pounds and when my husband took new pictures of me today, I realized that you can already see a difference!
It might be a little early to post this as a "success story" but I am so exited that I am losing my pregnancy pounds :D

I still have a long way to go but taking pictures every 8 or so pounds is very very motivating.

Keep up the great work everyone and remember that every pound matters! :)

12435552-4fae-41e9-bb07-f9f62d39864c_zps1b70faaf.jpg

Replies

• SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    awesome, well done. keep it up
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    That's a huge difference visually! nicely done!
  • mgoblue64
    mgoblue64 Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job! Sounds like you're doing all the right things and the results are obvious.
  • wendy1112
    Options
    Keep up the good wrk :) I could relate to you. I had my second baby in October and gained about 50 lbs. I couldn't believe I had gained all thay weight being that with my fist pregnancy I only gained 30 lbs. I starded working out in January and went from 175lbs to 150lbs. Dnt give up u can do it :)
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    excellent work!
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i definitely see a difference!!! great job!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    well done - carry on and congratulations on your new little one:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Laultimacocacola
    Options
    wow! you look really good!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Definitively see a difference!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! You can totally see it! Great work, keep it up!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. Your 8 lbs looks more than that. Totally can see the difference. Keep up the great work :)
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Well done! you can see a difference keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou: !
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow! you have lost inches also.. big diff in back 'wt'.. right on.. keep it up! you look awesum now anyway... dont lookie like u had a baby recently :wink: :drinker:
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's a big visual difference, well done!!
    And as for "small progress", pfft, it's still progress and you can't get bigger losses without the "small" ones :-D
  • cogsblogs23
    Options
    Awesome - I bet your measurements are much more drastic than the scales. It's a very noticeable difference. Well done!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Excellent work - you can definitely see the difference. Keep it up; it's working!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Congrats! :-)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    great success story! Balancing motherhood and fitness! Way to go!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You look great! Truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!