BLOGILATES

Options
2»

Replies

• NewMell
    NewMell Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in love with her videos!! I mix her calendars with fitnessblender's video and it's killer! My favorite is the what makes you beautiful butt challenge ;)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I hate how her workout wear are targeted for slim people...i like her videos and recipe ideas though

Would you rather her workouts NOT work & her clothing target fat people instead? She makes her money from getting people into shape.... not keeping them in the shape of a circle.

And yep I love her workouts. I do at least 2 per day & have done since I started 14 months ago
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    LOVE it so much, my muscles are always sore the next day! I like 30 Day Shred too, but it's so boring compared to Blogilates, and Cassey has such a fun personality.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Cassey :) She's so unique and has a 'bubbly' personality, so I really enjoy her workouts : I really like the 'Bikini blaster 7', 'Want you back arms' and my favourite is 'Call me maybe squats' it burrnnnns :)
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I got sore just watching her lol dear gord she is going to kill me
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    I just stumbled upon blogilates at the end of last month and I recommend her to everyone now. Her workouts were just what I needed to help me break my plateau and start losing my last 20 lbs. ive been doing her workout calendar this month and I adore it!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have discovered blogilates today & done a hour of videos in the beginners section! gonna feel it tomoro!!! love Cassey she is so inspirational!!! love blogilates!!! add me fellow blogilates!!!
  • c1aireee
    Options
    wow I feel sore today! guess that means I worked my body hard!!!
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Love bloglates - youtube rocks
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'd tried a couple of workouts before and had forgotten about it, so thanks for the reminder. I agree about the presenter's personality - it's entertaining to hear her prattle on while you're following the workout.
  • danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow I just discovered this today, did a couple of her workouts SO awesome :)
    I was laughing at her chatting away, pretty entertaining. I think this might be my new addiction, especially as it starts to get colder - nice to be able to exercise inside for free!
    I'm waiting for Mays calendar to come out and then I'm going to give that a go :)
  • c1aireee
    Options
    how do u log the difference between normal blogilates and cardio blogilates?
  • c1aireee
    Options
    I am in uk does anyone know where to get casseys new DVD from?
  • c1aireee
    Options
    loved casseys new abc abs workout! fun but u do feel the burn!!! cannot wait for may calendar tomoro!!!
  • hayleyxx93
    hayleyxx93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump