Looking for friends!

Options
Hey guys. Name's Rolando. I've been using MFP for several month now off and on with out too much result due to my own lazyness. I was a big kid in high school around 225 at 6 foot 1 and almost all of that was fat. After I graduated Air Force Basic Training in 2010 I was in the best shape of my life! 175 lbs and it was awesome. Since then I've gotten married and over the last year I've been battling gaining back weight. I'm back up to that 220 range but this time it's a mix of fat and muscle so I don't look as chunky as last time but still... I really want to find the diet, excercise and support to get to that 190 range and stay there for good.

Replies

• Brownie_Slayer
    Options
    Bump
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • maurobono78
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Can add me :bigsmile:
  • SophieGoldsbury
    Options
    You can add me
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    welcome

anyone can add me
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me, I tell people to add everyone, as the people on here are amazing and really keep you going!

I've met so many nice people from all across the world, and the different timezones mean that no matter what time of the day you need support, someone is around!!
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm military also. A couple years ago I came across MFP and within months I started seeing the improvements in both my physical appearance and my physical abilities. I'm a constantly on here and logging everything that I do. I'll send you a request and anybody else on here feel free to add me. Just leave me a message and let me know how you came across me.