Back after loss (MC)

Options
I am back after having a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago. I am the biggest I have ever been-need to make some changes.
Still feeling crappy, but getting better with time. Going to try to do the treadmill and workout at least 3 times a week.

Replies

• fabmst
    fabmst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. We are here for you to help support you in your journey! You can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • Alicia_W
    Alicia_W Posts: 10
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. Welcome back and good luck! You can do this!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm so, so sorry about your loss. Welcome back to MFP... be sure to check with your dr about exercising!
  • jenlawton
    jenlawton Posts: 18
    Options
    very sorry to hear of your loss. We are here to support you, and listen to you vent if you need to. When my husband died 4 years ago all my online friends where there for me and I vented ALL the time! So, you can do it, we are here for you, and we're glad you came.:smile:
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    : ( Having been through 5 myself, I know there is absolutely nothing I can say to make you feel any better. I can only say that I will pray for your speedy recovery, both physical and emotional.

Now, welcome back and keep all of us MFP's as close as you need us. We are here for you. And you will be here for US, as well! *hugs* to you....Now, let's get on with your journey!
    God bless!
    Donna : )
  • bridget1103
    bridget1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! We are all here for you! :flowerforyou: