Needing some new friends :)

Options
Heya! I've been on this site for awhile but I've been mostly using to log my weight loss. I was diagnosed with celiac disease in September 2012 and since then I've had a few other health issues pop up such as gerd and tmj. I've been losing the weight simply by not eating gluten but I've gotten pretty weak and get out of breath easily. So I've decided to start logging in my calories and exercise over here in order to get back on track!

I'm looking for friends who are not looking to get their friends numbers up, but rather forming friendships, being encouraging to one another and maybe if you have something in common with me? :)

Thanks!

Replies

• 1Babyface
    Options
    hi i am new maybe a couple of months on here not sure lol... i am just looking for support...encouragement as well... i have some health issues and i am on the road to a healthier me..... i will say that i am diabetic and cause of losing wt and eating right i have came off diabetes medication and using diet control... here lately i feel like i need encouragement.... i am borderline celiac along with a few other issues also... i have a long road to travel on the healthy trail but i thought meeting people with the same goal and not judging but supportive would be wonderful.... so would you consider adding me as a friend?????