Runners - Wannabe to Pro

Options
2»

Replies

• xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. Always looking for more running friends to share tips with and cheer each other on.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I ran my first half last fall. I'm currently doing my first round of insanity but I'll get back out on the road running when that is done.
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love running, some people say I might be a little obsessed with it :) I would love to have more running friends on this site so anyone, please feel free to add me. And if anyone is using the Nike+ running app I'm on there too.
  • Alexfit12
    Options
    I've never participated in a marathon, but I run almost every day, somewhere between 7k and 12k. Even though I'm switching to more interval training now, feel free to add me. :D
  • rgrstetson
    rgrstetson Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I really enjoy running a lot!
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add. I love running - got into it seriously last January when I ran my first marathon...it's only gone up from there! Love hearing about other people's running adventures and exploits.
  • LittleMissGieGie
    LittleMissGieGie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently joined MFP, and I'm a wannabe runner too! I have currently started training with the app C25k ( Couch to 5K) and I love it. You should try it, they also have C210k and more. In no time I'll be running 5K's and 10k's like nobody's business :laugh: