50 Pounds Down (pic)

Options
I still have a long way to go, but I hit 50 pounds down today and wanted to share my progress!! I've worked hard and am very excited to be where I am right now, and I can't wait to lose another 40 pounds to get to my ultimate goal weight!!

Before - 240 pounds

Before-1.jpg

Progress - 190 pounds

Twinadoes.jpg

Replies

• kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    Looking great and more vibrant. Great job.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing. What did you do to get here and how long did 50 pounds take.
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    50 pounds down since December, right after Christmas. I started a weight loss competition with a good friend of mine at our local YMCA (we are currently in first place, yay! - ends in June). I eat at or around 1200-1500 calories per day and I exercise 5-6 times per week sometimes 2 times a day depending on my schedule. I do Zumba, Body Pump (strength training) and recently started couch to 5k and signed up for my first 5k in August! :) I have found that my journey is more of a mental journey than physical....that has been the biggest struggle for me. I love to work out and having a work out buddy makes all the difference!!!
  • jacob0308
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing.
  • FitBy30_2014
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing. What did you do to get here and how long did 50 pounds take.

50 pounds down since December, right after Christmas. I started a weight loss competition with a good friend of mine at our local YMCA (we are currently in first place, yay! - ends in June). I eat at or around 1200-1500 calories per day and I exercise 5-6 times per week sometimes 2 times a day depending on my schedule. I do Zumba, Body Pump (strength training) and recently started couch to 5k and signed up for my first 5k in August! :) I have found that my journey is more of a mental journey than physical....that has been the biggest struggle for me. I love to work out and having a work out buddy makes all the difference!!!
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss and exercise too! Well done keep up the fab work :)
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! Looking great. Thats my first goal 50lbs!! Keep at it your looking good!!
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! Looking great. Thats my first goal 50lbs!! Keep at it your looking good!!
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Brilliant loss - you're doing great :smile:
  • delilahcherry
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Well Done, you look fab!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!!!! You don't look 190 in that pic.....you look like you weigh much less! Congratulations!! xo
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for inspiring!
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    You look great thanks for sharing!
  • sebachie
    sebachie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up!
  • jipis
    jipis Posts: 11
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You're doing a fabulous job! Your life change is amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • FitBy30_2014
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) All of the compliments are very encouraging! :):)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look great. Very inspiring and cannot wait until the next update.:flowerforyou:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring! Congratulations!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Congratulations on 50 that is a huge accomplishment :flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!