Skinny Christmas Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone

Liveskinnyxo and myself have decided to start up a Skinny Christmas Challenge this year.
We wont be starting the challenge until June 1st - and it will run until Dec (24?).

Add me - message me - comment on here if you think you might want to join. We can make a group for this challenge - looking for recruits currently :)

We have done this in the past and its a great way to keep even more accountable and to spice things up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13864-skinny-christmas-2013

Replies

• Turtle1794
    Options
    I think this is a great idea, because you have enough time to lose weight and everyone would like to rock a good Christmas dress/outfit. I'd love to do this. :]
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Whats a skinny Christmas challenge? How does it work?
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun, count me in :drinker:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Whats a skinny Christmas challenge? How does it work?
    Basically - I am starting a group of ladies and gentlemen who want to lose weight by Christmas.
    We can each set a goal for ourselves of what we would like to lose.
    Each week we will have a weigh in day - on that day you submit your weight and it will be tracked on a chart
    The person with the greatest % lost will be that weeks winner.
    Each week - the winner gets to post a challenge for the rest of the group - whether it be fitness or nutrition based.

At the end of the challenge we are all winners. We have toyed with the idea of a prize but that is uncertain yet.

I am starting up a group - I will send invites to those who have already said they are interested as well as post a link to that page here :)
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    I'm in
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ellegp
    ellegp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in! :smile:
  • maggiesnewlife
    Options
    Count me in! Looking forward to it :happy:
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds like great motivation :) I'm in!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool, i'm in!
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yes please!
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Def interested! (might bulk the last couple months of the year, not certain) this sounds great! Starting in June will help me get to my goal, whether trimming down for a bulk or still cutting!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a little nervous!! LOL, but count me in!!
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I should be already at my goal weight by then, but keeping accountable will definitely keep me motivated up until Christmas! I don't want to slack off before the most important holiday!
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be very close to my goal by then but maintenance and accountability would be great for this, so yes please!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good idea for keeping me accountable. I should be at maintenance by then but this might help me to stay on track.
  • steff718
    steff718 Posts: 18
    Options
    This is the first time commenting on any post. But I read a lot to get motivated. But I am almost 2 weeks in starting MFP again. So please count me in :-)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!