Road warrior newbie

Options
dkhuff1
dkhuff1 Posts: 67 Member
Hi,
I've been doing myFitness Pal for about 2weeks. I need to lose about 50#s. I have a job that requires me to travel every week. This can make working out and eating healthy challenging but not impossible. I would love to connect with others that travel. I also have significant arthritis in my knees so some high impact exercise is not possible for me. I am planning to get into mountain biking as this should be a great form of exercise for me. I was close to my goal weight about 1 year ago, then got injured and was out of commisission for a couple of months, then just nnever really got going again. I sure wish imhad known about my fitness pal back then.

I love to cook and eat of course, but really want to get to a healthy lifestyle. Would love to connect with others that have some of these same challenges.

Replies

• smsamantham
    smsamantham Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I travel a lot with work as well, mostly touring round the uk. I find it very challenging and often struggle with ways to keep weight off/exercise up. Although its not impossible (as I am hoping to prove) I have a lot of weight to lose, but I'm determined to do it - would love to chat more about this. Please feel free to add me as a friend.