Has anyone tried Turbo Fire???

Options
I'm very interested in this workout that promises to help u burn 9x more fat in 24 hrs....

Replies

• BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey! I am actually doing it right now. Just started yesterday.
  • jnsangel33
    jnsangel33 Posts: 49
    Options
    is this a complete butt kicking exercise??? i am going to work on insanity, but scared... probably start it next week......still unsure...
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    Just got it last week--it is DEFINITELY one of the toughest workouts! But awesome!
  • mmmpink
    mmmpink Posts: 25
    Options
    It's the funnest workout I have ever done! Get it, you'll be glad you did! :)
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love it, even though I'm not a 'choreography person.' Even so, I picked it up rather quickly.

I've done Insanity in the past, and while I think Insanity is much more difficult, I find I burn more calories overall with the Turbo Fire workouts. Hmmmmm....

I blogged about it about 10 days ago and included a video clip of one of the HiiT workouts if you're interested:

http://personalsweatequity.blogspot.com
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it personally, but my friend just finished week one and lost 5.25 inches. It works you will see result quickly. It is my next purchase. I'm doing TurboJam now, just finished Brazil Butt Lift, so TurboFire will be in September. Everyone I talk to loves it and can't get enough of it.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I ordered mine on Monday and tracking says it should be here tomorrow!! I did the 30 day shred and then I moved to Turbo jam...I don't have the whole program just 4 of the DVD's...but I love, love, love it. So much fun! I did feel stronger after the 30 day shred, but I love the upbeat and motivation from Turbo Jam and according to my heart rate monitor I burn a ton of calories!!

I am going to start the day it arrives, hopefully that is tomorrow, and I should be able to get 3 full weeks in before I leave for vacation on August 13th.... curious to see my results!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What kind of workout is it?
  • kaylou
    Options
    I can't wait! I ordered mine on Monday and tracking says it should be here tomorrow!! I did the 30 day shred and then I moved to Turbo jam...I don't have the whole program just 4 of the DVD's...but I love, love, love it. So much fun! I did feel stronger after the 30 day shred, but I love the upbeat and motivation from Turbo Jam and according to my heart rate monitor I burn a ton of calories!!

I am going to start the day it arrives, hopefully that is tomorrow, and I should be able to get 3 full weeks in before I leave for vacation on August 13th.... curious to see my results!
  • kaylou
    Options

its here!!! :):happy:
  • kaylou
    Options

its kinda of like a jazzed up kick boxing with jumps....major cardio
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options

TurboFire is a total-body cardio-conditioning workout program with the
    best music and the best trainer, where you get the best spot in class.
    The upbeat music motivates you to dial up your intensity levels, doing
    kickboxing drills and aerobic exercises mixed with dance moves in a class
    setting. Your instructor is the highly sought-after, award-winning Chalene
    Johnson, creator of other successful programs like Turbo Jam® and ChaLEAN
    Extreme.® Anyone looking to achieve peak fitness levels can complete
    the TurboFire program in either 12 weeks, or 20 weeks with Advanced
    TurboFire Classes.

It’s all about the HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) burns up to 9x
    more fat and calories than traditional cardio. These HIIT moves are known
    as “Fire Drills.” Unlike traditional cardio, HIIT means working out at your max
    in up to 1-minute intervals. As a result, your body burns up to 9x more fat
    and calories. Even after you’re done with class, your body continues to burn
    calories for up to a 24-hour period. This means 4 minutes of HIIT can be more
    effective than 30 to 45 minutes on a treadmill or stair climber.

Here is preview video. Hope this helps.
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/SuzanneRogers?bctid=82703972001