INSANITY Fit Group

Options
Hey hey,
I am starting INSANITY and yes, I am a Coach! However, I am here to help as well as gain accountability myself. I am starting INSANITY Monday (April 29th) with Day 2. Day 1 is the FIt Test which I will be doing Sunday (tomorrow).
If ANYONE is interested in doing Insanity with me AND you are not working with a Coach already please message me. I will be happy to have you join me. You dont have to start on the exact day but would like to have same program working with together.
If you dont have Insanity program and would like to purchase it now is the time to buy as it is on sale ($90.00 savings) until April 30th.
So come one and message me....you know you want to lose the weight and get in shape for this coming summer season. Lets get started shaping those bulging belly's.

P.S. I am prepping with Insanity or the new release of Shaun T's Focus T25....we will ROCK this when it releases....its going to be EPIC! hehe.

Replies

• laura666666
    laura666666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm starting tomorrow with the fit test. I started it a couple of months ago but 2 weeks in i got ill. The last couple of weeks I've been jogging- looking forward to getting back into it properly. I'm not going to stick to the meal plan, but will make sure i eat enough calories.

Last time I was doing it in the evenings, but this time will switch it to the mornings. Roll myself out of bed and get into it. Looking forward to seeing the difference by the end of June!!
  • mnwelch
    mnwelch Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well. I'm not going to use their meal plan either. I'll most likely do my workouts after work (6 PM-ish).
  • jpetcoff
    jpetcoff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm so glad I just did a search for this. I ordered Insanity and it has been sitting on my table for about a week, I've just been waiting for the right time...I didn't just want to start on a whim before I was really ready!! Just set up my new HRM and I am ready to go!!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good luck y'all. I did Day 61/63 this morning. Don't know yet what I'll be doing afterwards. Maybe repeat again?
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am on day 10 on Insanity at the moment.
  • mnwelch
    mnwelch Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test... I have a long way to go!
  • Jwooten28
    Jwooten28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I started 4/21..
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can be an insanity coach without actually having done insanity?
  • valentina2122
    Options
    im in! just purchased it today :-)
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    Awesome awesome! So we can use this page to check in with each other. Or i you are on Facebook I can msg you with the link to my FB Insanity group page. We will definitely make it much easier by supporting each other and working together!
    :D
    I am very excited! I did my fit test already and it was a Killer. My day 2 will be Tuesday so that I can have my rest days fall on Sunday! Feel free to friend me or message me if you want the Facebook link.

Do you guys get notification when someone posts here? I am asking because I did not get anything saying people posted/commented. I just got personal message notifications.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    You can be an insanity coach without actually having done insanity?

I actually have done Insanity before. I did it Feb. 2012. It was the best program I did. I got the best results with it. I have done a few programs and they are great in different ways but Insanity was the one I seen best results with.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I just bought Insanity and it arrived this past Saturday. My hubby and I are starting it tomorrow. I am going to measure and take my before pics tonight. I want that t-shirt after I complete it! I do already have a coach but she doesn't use MFP so I would love to do check-ins here if thats ok?!

BTW- I am scared of this workout but excited at the same time! I am also not doing shakeology or following their diet. I am use going to continue to calorie count.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    I just made a Group here on MFP.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13870-insanity-fit-group

So you guys let me know what you prefer. I believe in a group we can post photos and stuff like that. Not sure we can do it here. I added those who replied already, so if you did not get the invite just click the link above to get in the group. :D
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    That is perfectly fine. Just click the link above to join in the group. :D

I just bought Insanity and it arrived this past Saturday. My hubby and I are starting it tomorrow. I am going to measure and take my before pics tonight. I want that t-shirt after I complete it! I do already have a coach but she doesn't use MFP so I would love to do check-ins here if thats ok?!

BTW- I am scared of this workout but excited at the same time! I am also not doing shakeology or following their diet. I am use going to continue to calorie count.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    WOWZIERS....this is INTENSE!