Reach my second goal

Options
KellyBurton1
KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
Today I was shopping for an outfit and I pick some up, tried it on and TOO BIG! Holy cow I thought! Then I ventured down to the regular size clothing to wear in the back of my mind was thinking " Somebody is going to come to me and say plus size clothing is up that way! I was getiing prepare to say Go F**K yourself and mind your own business....lol! But of course I wouldnt say that but I would really like to. But anyways I found some tops that I liked and tried it on and couldnt believe my eyes. IT FIT! WOW! Well now that just made my day, I was wlalking around with a smile on my face the whole time. Finally I reached my second goal.

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! All of that hard work is definitely paying off! I love when I go clothes shopping and a size I would normally wear is now too big..what a great feeling :happy: GO YOU !!!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    it's the best feeling ever.

yesterday i went to the thrift store prepared to be disappointed, but instead i came out with several adorable new skirts and a raincoat, all within my fashion sensibilities. i don't really have any "goals" but if i did, this would be one of them. to try on things i would like to wear, and be able to wear them.

best. feeling. ever.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    So nice to be a "normal" sized clothing wearer, isn't it?! I'm really happy for you!!
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Feels good, don't it?
    I recently got about 20 pairs of jeans from my cousin (I get hand-me-downs from all my cousins, they just keep getting bigger!) and I looked at the size (6) and thought I suppose I could hold on the them until I lost some more weight but to my happy surprise, they fit perfect!! Now all I can think about is when these new pants will become loose on me too!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Oh that feels so good. I can just go shopping in my closet - I have EVERY size from 10 to 1X! Don't buy too much 'coz you are going to be even smaller! Best of luck!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Better than any number on a scale, ain't it?
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishing the goal! Cant wait for me to get there :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Oh that feels so good. I can just go shopping in my closet - I have EVERY size from 10 to 1X! Don't buy too much 'coz you are going to be even smaller! Best of luck!

Haa ha! Me too, over the past 3 years I have bought so many clothes thinking I will lose and fit into this, that I think I won't have to buy clothes even after I have reached my goal! :laugh:
  • kellyblack
    kellyblack Posts: 25
    Options
    Isn't that amazing when that happens?? Congratulations!!
  • clgibbons
    clgibbons Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling. It inspires me to keep working at it so that I can feel that sensation again too. It's been awhile! :)
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrates!!! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!