From December to Now

Options
I have lost over 55 pounds since I started my journey around 2.5 years ago. But the last 4 months I have gone harder than ever, first starting with P90X and then switching to Stronglifts 5x5 just over 3 weeks ago. I lift 3x per week, cardio (running, walking, biking) 5x per week and hot vinyasa yoga (high intensity) 5x per week. I always love to see success stories and progress that others have made so I thought I would share mine too.

701e1a32-514e-4057-aabf-e206c95e303a_zpscc3dd8c0.jpg

Replies

• _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Options
    And of course I can't get the photo to work even though I am posting exactly right as per the sticky... lol
  • gymgymdazzler
    Options
    I have lost over 55 pounds since I started my journey around 2.5 years ago. But the last 4 months I have gone harder than ever, first starting with P90X and then switching to Stronglifts 5x5 just over 3 weeks ago. I lift 3x per week, cardio (running, walking, biking) 5x per week and hot vinyasa yoga (high intensity) 5x per week. I always love to see success stories and progress that others have made so I thought I would share mine too.

thats real impressive, what an effort :)
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lower case img
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    reduce IMG to lower case img
  • SaffSaad
    SaffSaad Posts: 81
    Options

You look great, well done!
  • _namaste_
    Options
    Thank you all! Photo is working now. :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Great success!
  • _namaste_
    Options
    thats real impressive, what an effort :)

Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!