Eating for your Sign of the Zodiac???

Options

Replies

• professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aquarius, just water for me... >_>

remember... 8 x 8oz. every day. and only water counts as water because once you add tea or any sort of flavoring to it, the H2O molecules are destroyed.

Be careful. water is just one "molecule" away from hydrogen peroxide.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Taurus here. Does that mean I get to eat beef or eat the grass?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Aries... what do I eat??

Me too

Hopefully everything spicy
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Leo.

So let me get this straight. Someone else will make me the best meals I've ever eaten (because I deserve nothing less), then will clean up the mess, and lob compliments at me and tell me how incredibly awesome I am?

Sounds legit. Where do I get someone else to sign me up, as I'm too busy checking my fine self out in the mirror?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    From what I remember one of the forms of Scorpio is a crow or raven. I guess eating a scraggly bird is better than a poisonous scorpian.

What happens with the Queen? She has two birthdays...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio. This means that depending on your gender, how attractive, and how lucky you are...

...it may end up being you.

:)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    So seals and Zebra's and Giraffs it is whats for dinner

]104969main_lions_eating_lg.jpg
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    meh
  • Nishi2013
    Nishi2013 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    why not? no dumber than any other diet fad that gets mentioned on this site.

fortunately, being a Libra allows me to eat pizza, pop tarts, skittles, and ice cream as long as i weigh it beforehand... so, i'm good. :drinker:

what does your sign allow you to eat?

I am a libra too but my moon sign has a bigger influence on my diet. As a scorpio., I cant eat proccessed carbs and sugar.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Leo.

So let me get this straight. Someone else will make me the best meals I've ever eaten (because I deserve nothing less), then will clean up the mess, and lob compliments at me and tell me how incredibly awesome I am?

Sounds legit. Where do I get someone else to sign me up, as I'm too busy checking my fine self out in the mirror?

Ow and a whole lottttta this too, hahahahahahahahahaha evil laughter
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Going into 3 pages and there's only been one other Capricorn? Color me concerned...:grumble:
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Going into 3 pages and there's only been one other Capricorn? Color me concerned...:grumble:

I am Capricorn too :flowerforyou:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'm frankly concerned with the lack of scorpios, since we're so obsessive.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm frankly concerned with the lack of scorpios, since we're so obsessive.

There's been a few.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Well upon reading this, I started the water diet and now I'm all bloated and pee all the time! :grumble: Why am I not losing weight?!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

I am Capricorn too :flowerforyou:

I think Capricorns are too responsible to get caught up in something as ridiculous as this...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Gemini

gemini.gif
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I am a Virgo, born in the Chinese year of the...rooster. No wonder I'm confused sometimes.

I'm an Aries born in the year of the rooster also.

Ram + ****.

Winning.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Well upon reading this, I started the water diet and now I'm all bloated and pee all the time! :grumble: Why am I not losing weight?!

Well, you obviously aren't drinking enough water if you're bloated. Increase your water intake and it should solve your problem.

You could always read my new book "The Aquarian Diet, Rafting Your Way to a New You" detailing the Water Cleanse **

**patent pending
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Cancer.

mmm deviled crab.

You called?