Someone finally asked if I had lost weight!!

Options
That, and the fact that my jeans are a bit looser were my NSVs for the weekend.. I was off teaching at a craft camp, so, I'm embarrassed to say that I did not stay within my caloric goals.. I'm hoping the cold and the extra moving that I did will compensate some when I weigh in the morning.. So, today, I'm hanging my hat on my NSVs..

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    well done:smile:
    just yesterday someone commented that I had lost weight. Nice eh?
    NSV's rock!!!
    Keep up the great lifestyle:flowerforyou:
  • Gigiislosingweight
    Gigiislosingweight Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For someone to notice is when you a e succeeding
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou: NSVs are the BEST!!! Just yesterday, my neighbour didn't recognise me from behind :D such a good feeling!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's!
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That, and the fact that my jeans are a bit looser were my NSVs for the weekend.. I was off teaching at a craft camp, so, I'm embarrassed to say that I did not stay within my caloric goals.. I'm hoping the cold and the extra moving that I did will compensate some when I weigh in the morning.. So, today, I'm hanging my hat on my NSVs..

Great!!! I'm down 16 lbs and so far NOBODY has noticed ~ not even myself :( It's good to hear that might be on the horizon for me too ;).

Keep up the good work :)
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Great!!! I'm down 16 lbs and so far NOBODY has noticed ~ not even myself :( It's good to hear that might be on the horizon for me too ;).

Try taking measurements? It has really helped me :D
  • annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Try taking measurements? It has really helped me :D

I have decided to do measurements at the end of each month..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!