Eating for your Sign of the Zodiac???

Options

Replies

• RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    FOR ALL OF YOU PISCES PEOPLE OUT THERE: EATING TIPS!!!!!

You are attracted to glamorous :love: lifestyle, which often includes overindulging in eating and drinking and keeping late hours. :drinker: The key to your good health is to establish moderate habits. With a minimum of care, a well-balanced diet, moderate exercise, rest you can feel younger than they are and keep their good looks well into old age.

Pisces' cell salt is ferrum phosphate, which is iron.

Foods that are rich in iron that you should include in your diet are liver, lean beef, lamb, egg yolks, oysters, kidneys, whole-grain cereals, barley, dried beans, beet tops, spinach, onions, lettuce, raisins, dates, prunes, apricots, peaches, grapes, apples, lemons, oranges. Pisceans function best with a high protein diet that is low in fat and sugar. Lean broiled meat, chicken and fish, natural cheeses, yogurt, and nuts are excellent sources of protein. You should cut down on table salt, for that makes bloat.

Coffee can overstimulate Pisces natives and should be cut down to a bare minimum. Pisceans are particularly susceptible to the effects of alcohol, which will age a native of this sign quicker than that of any other in the zodiac. TIS TRUE, AT LEAST FOR ME!! 1/2 glass of wine and I'm Tipsy, Lol!! :drinker:

My Conclusion:

What?? Limit Coffee?? NO WAY!! :noway: Good thing I rarely ever drink alcohol or it would age me. :drinker: So I Need Iron Rich Foods, Low Fat, Low Sugar, Plenty of Protein. ANd yes, I am guilty of being up late hours and eating late. Keep Good Looks into my Old Age, I like the sound of that!! :smokin:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    hmm....as a Virgo I'm almost afraid to think of what I get to eat.
    Unicorns & glitter maybe?

Bwahahaha! I'm a Virgo too...this thread has great possibilities ahead of it..."In" for the creative responses.

I'm pretty sure the virgin diet already exists

:laugh:
    wait, what?:huh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Cancer, so I get to eat crab? I'm allergic to seafood and shellfish, so I'm not sure what I'll eat.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    aries5.png
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I think this is a terrible idea. I am Pisces and I refuse to give up coffee!! *stomps away from silly thread in a huff*
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think this is a terrible idea. I am Pisces and I refuse to give up coffee!! *stomps away from silly thread in a huff*

I'M A PISCES TOO & won't give up Coffee. I'll just give up the Alcohol!!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    WTF???

I can't believe half of the diets that are out there. I keep on thinking and even hoping that it's someone trolling, but no, these things catch on...

Makes me sad. And angry.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Going into 3 pages and there's only been one other Capricorn? Color me concerned...:grumble:

I am Capricorn too :flowerforyou:

Yeah!!!!! Hi5!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Going into 3 pages and there's only been one other Capricorn? Color me concerned...:grumble:

I am Capricorn too :flowerforyou:

I think Capricorns are too responsible to get caught up in something as ridiculous as this...

Not sure what that says about me. O.O.

hehehehhehe....oh wells :P
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    why not? no dumber than any other diet fad that gets mentioned on this site.

fortunately, being a Libra allows me to eat pizza, pop tarts, skittles, and ice cream as long as i weigh it beforehand... so, i'm good. :drinker:

what does your sign allow you to eat?

AWESOME! I'm a LIbra and those are some of my favorites :bigsmile:
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm a Saggitaruis, I only get to eat what I can shoot? Bummer.

Us Saggies can also eat whatever we want, as long as we shoot the person who's eating it and steal it.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm a Leo. So someone I don't know on this forum needs to be tell me what to eat so I can follow it exactly and come back and complain when it doesn't work in 3 days.

I'm thinking as Lions we need to go strictly carnivore!

I agree and then tell everyone else what they should eat, how often and where, because we are such proud beasts and anyone who doesn't like it, well we can eat them too.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Pisces here, all the sushis and calamaris are belong to me!
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    Gemini

Eat: Plums, oranges, grapefruit, grape juice, raisins, apples, lettuce, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, celery, green beans, tomatoes, vegan yogurt, almonds, cayenne, garlic, and ginger
    Avoid: Coffee, root vegetables (e.g. potatoes and radishes), yeasty foods, and refined sugar
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio, so I'm going to eat...you.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio. This means that depending on your gender, how attractive, and how lucky you are...

...it may end up being you.

:)

I love this answer!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio which apparently means I live off of beer and steak.

As a Scorpio, I approve of this diet.

While I also approve, I believe scorpios secretly conspire to devour the planet. Sympathetically of course.

Sounds legit.

As a Scorpio, I think that does sound pretty legit. And I like bear and steak. Can we add in cheese?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Me too. = (

I wonder if coffee has legs.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Me too. = (

I wonder if coffee has legs.

I think you can buy that kind of coffee here

art-Santiago-620x349.jpg
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    why not? no dumber than any other diet fad that gets mentioned on this site.

fortunately, being a Libra allows me to eat pizza, pop tarts, skittles, and ice cream as long as i weigh it beforehand... so, i'm good. :drinker:

what does your sign allow you to eat?

Sweet! I too am a Libra. :happy: