5'5 Females trying to lose 30-40 pounds?!

Options
Hey! Well I started this journey last year but stumbled alot throughout the way. I was 185 and now 170! Thank goodness.
I'm looking to lose atleast 30-40 pounds more. Any other 5'5 female who is? ADD ME! I can use all the motivation.
And if you already have, anyone wanna share their success? Pictures/story etc.

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Did it before and doing it again!!
    I joined a few years ago and lost 30lbs but I stopped counting and started some heavy emotional eating. I am back now down 11lbs!

I think you can see my before and after from the last time in my profile -- this time is still a work in progress!

Started Mar. 15th and hoping to reach my goal of 130 by Christmas!!
    Good Luck!! We can do this :)
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I just hit the 15lb mark this weekend, half way finally! I started Feb 4th and it's slow but pretty steady. I'm trying to build some muscle as I lose. Sent you an add
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i started at 168 and have lost 33 pounds so far and i'm aiming for another 15! i'm 5'4.5" btw
  • mommy24xx
    Options
    hiya im new to this im 24 years old 5ft 5 and 15 stone, really need to do this for my self but also for my daughter who is 7 but i love my food too much :( sweets choc and crisps xxxx
  • calaz84
    calaz84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and half :) I weigh about 197 to 201 depends on the day and scale lol I would like to be 165 to 175.

My weight is a roller coaster at least for the last year and half anyway. My heaviest was 285 started my weight loss 6 years ago and have always kept it below 200 at one point getting to 165 but I did the hcg diet to get there and would never ever do anything like that again after stoping that I gained and stayed right around the 190-195 for about a year, then a year ago I got off birth control pills after 13 years and ballooned up to 218 and started a plant based diet in December. Now looking forward to a heather me :)
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' wanting to lose about 36 lbs. im at the beginning still. :) im 27 add me if the inch shorter doesn't bother you :)
  • bobbielbrock
    Options
    i am 5 4 and 1/2, is that close enough! I am down 13 pounds since January 1. Had a rough March with husband hospitalized and the deaths of two family members but am back on track. I go to the fitness center 5 to 6 days a week, ride my bike and walk my dogs. Its a slow go but i am hopeful to be down the 30 pounds by fall. I am trying not to be any harder on my self when I have a bad day than I would be on a friend.
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I have lost 39 lbs so far, still another 36 lbs or so to go!! I am 5ft 5".
    feel free to add me, i am having a hard time staying motivated lately :angry:
    we can do this!!! x
  • mommy24xx
    Options
    wud be nice to have friends on here so add me :) xx
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" but I hope you'll still allow me...I started at 180 back in November/December before I joined MFP. I lost 10 on my own and started on here at 170.8 January 11th. I'm at 153 now and my ultimate goal weight is 130. Please feel free to add me if you like...any of you. I am happy to support you!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" looking to lose about 38 lbs total from my current weight. I'd really love to kick my weight loss up a notch in the few months coming up. I have a family get together in July and that is giving me some motivation!

Anyone in the same boat, feel free to friend me!

-Jill. :)
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'5". I started a while back and kind of fell by the wayside. I'm back now and trying to stay on track. Feel free to add me if you'd like. The best of luck to you in your venture!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and have lost 42 lbs. I weighed 175 and now weigh 133. Feel free to add me
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5 and have lost 22lbs so far. I started at 194lbs. I still have about 30lbs to lose till my goal of 140lbs. I'm happy for anyone to add me so we can lose this weight together.
  • thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I have already lost a little over 70lbs! I am getting back on "track" this week (off track being eating more processed food's than normal, NOT eating over calories) You can add me if you want.... I am going to try to do a better job of logging, just for the friends who ask me what I eat :) I should mention I started at 240ish and am down to 167 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!