Replies

• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Excellent pics everyone, hard to overcome the insecurities and put up pics when you still consider yourself a work in progress.. And its true that you are always your own worst critic...
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh man, this is totally me!!
    Even though I know I have lost inches everywhere, It feels like my upper body has lost the majority and my thighs are being stubborn and are here to stay! :grumble:

Thanks to everyone for sharing your photos!! :heart:
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Soooo many pears I dont feel so alone anymore.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    For now, I avoid body shots as much as possible because I have a lot of weight to lose. And although my hips and *kitten* are MASSIVE now and I dislike how big they are.. I am hoping and guessing they will still be there when I get healthier (and then I'll LOVE them!) I've always been curvy. Yay for curves!

(This was part of my Halloween costume '12. My boyfriend and his friend were Ghostbusters.)

ivvnuh.jpg

I LOVE it.
  • TehNoms
    Options
    I went looking through some pictures, and I could only find two full body shots. I mostly just crop my pictures to not show my stomach and hips. But here are two I found.

This is one from a past Halloween or Ren Fest costume, I cant remember which.
    DSCN1339_zps45e533d0.jpg

This one is from 80s night out with some of my friends about a month or so ago.
    578007_10151487076398850_967987895_n_zpse5693caa.jpg
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I went looking through some pictures, and I could only find two full body shots. I mostly just crop my pictures to not show my stomach and hips. But here are two I found.

DSCN1339_zps45e533d0.jpg

Rocking the girlie steampunk! I had a skirt like that at one point that I hand-sewed! Didn't look nearly so nice.
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ive been lurking on this thread for days, and now I'm like what the heck! so here is me.... and every inch of my thunders.

(hope this work, first photo post ever)

2cpezq1.jpg
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    we all have good big hipsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    051820123960.jpg

I hope this works...if not..maybe someone here can fix it.Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • TehNoms
    Options

DSCN1339_zps45e533d0.jpg

Rocking the girlie steampunk! I had a skirt like that at one point that I hand-sewed! Didn't look nearly so nice.

Its actually two skirts, the purple one I made quick for an underskirt, then the one on top is my "coffin skirt". Got that name from my mother because it looks like the satin from the inside of a casket. This is a picture from my wedding that was a costume party.

04_zps9ade5367.jpg
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options

DSCN1339_zps45e533d0.jpg

Its actually two skirts, the purple one I made quick for an underskirt, then the one on top is my "coffin skirt". Got that name from my mother because it looks like the satin from the inside of a casket. This is a picture from my wedding that was a costume party.

04_zps9ade5367.jpg

Awesome! You are definitely a more talented seamstress than I!
  • TehNoms
    Options
    051820123960.jpg

I hope this works...if not..maybe someone here can fix it.Thanks :flowerforyou:

Rockin that corset!
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    33ae440.jpg

311um8z.jpg
  • shockingpink33
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!!
    My hips and thighs will always be big. At least now they're manageable!!!!

AFTER- several months after the after

photos_zpsc2618fe7.jpg

BEFORE and then AFTER

BeforeAndAfter.jpg
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    bump
  • mikmurphy
    mikmurphy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies look lovely :-) Those of you with the I hate my thighs and hips need to settle yourselves down now lol. I never once heard any of my guy friends say "Ehh I couldn't date her, her hips and butt were too big"

<<<I really like being a pear, I only need to head to lunge and squat city now! I can't imagine wanting to lose my hips. They never went below 38 inches except for when I was under 135lbs at 5'8". As far as being smaller on top, that what push up bras are for!
  • shockingpink33
    Options
    Here, here! :)
  • TehNoms
    Options
    tumblr_lt146fnWG21qg4r5so1_250_zpsc620d6fd.gif