Describe your perfect first date

Options

Replies

• peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    honestly, maybe a movie and then drinks after.

or just drinks :)
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Perfect date:

spooning.jpg

THIS!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well my perfect first date was just that....a first date...nothing happened afterwards though he and i had a great time.

the gentleman drove 1.25 hours to meet me. then HE drove another hour till we reached our destination of Yosemite National Park. There were walked on the trails, off the trails, viewed the visitors center and tried our hardest to run between the raindrops. Lunch was supposed to be a picnic, but with snow starting to fall and it being uber cold, we had our picnic in his truck. we talked about anything and everything, like we had known each other in the past. after lunch when the rain/snow stopped, we continued our walk, and held hands as we viewed the waterfalls, and took in the vast beauty of all the granite rocks we came across(El Capitan ,and Half Dome to name a few).
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A movie and cuddles and a quiet drink and chat after

Or she says lets hit the drag strip, the smell of rubber gets her horny, and then i melt
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    all you can eat pizza buffet.

What's even more important than a first date, is where you find an all you can eat pizza buffet!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    A brutal leg workout followed by an all you can eat pizza buffet. If he can't squat and deadlift as much as me then eat more than me it won't work.
    Oh hai.

How you doin? :wink:

I probably can't squat and DL more than you but what I lack in talent I make up for in enthusiasm.

10/10 would bang
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

What's even more important than a first date, is where you find an all you can eat pizza buffet!

Cici's or Primo's here in the states. Not sure about Calgary.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Sad that I read this & was like wtf .. i think she missed the entire question. Scrolled down & seen someone had quoting saying "lol good one" or w/e .. a few minutes passed & then I FINALLY got it. Smh. lol

Anyway, I've never put much thought into what the perfect first date would be and seeing as I have a fiance, I don't plan on having anymore first dates. Thank god, most end up being so awkward. Anyway, a perfect date in general, would be just to go to a damn Saints game. I've been wanting to go with 2-3 years now and I live like 2 hours away from the Superdome which makes it even worse. Ooooh & Cafe Du Monde for beignets and a cafe au lait before the game starts. Afterwards, hitting up Bourbon St, of course. =)
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    One where we kick some *kitten* and save the universe! :wink:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what we're doing, or where, so long as it's fun.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    10/10 would bang

^ Perfect first date.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

I'm not ashamed to admit I love this movie.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sporting match ... everyone relaxes and let their true colours come out when sports involved!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

I'm not ashamed to admit I love this movie.

Well now I wanna know the movie!

I laughed becuase when I saw the date, I thought maybe April 25 was today so I checked the calendar.. yes I'm awesome.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Sporting match ... everyone relaxes and let their true colours come out when sports involved!!!

Golf
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    The one where I get laid

/thread

O'Myyyyy hahahaha..ahhhh...a girl can dream cant she??

Typically I enjoy a dinner that's being prepared in front of me..
    I love Amusement parks or Aquariums
    Something Live, Like a Band or Concert
    In a perfect world the guy would have to be as cool as me, and adore me in the same way I adore him.
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Weekend in Vegas
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Options
    Weekend in Vegas

I definitely wouldn't say no to that!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Options

Golf

HA! 9 or 18 holes????
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

Cici's pizza!