Stupid news.

Options
Yes, this was reported by our local TV station as news.

Diapers Created For Brides

POSTED: Tuesday, July 20, 2010
UPDATED: 12:50 pm EDT July 20, 2010

Diapers for brides? It's true.

Every bride has thought about it. What happens if you get your beautiful dress on and then have to use the restroom? Most of us would say, that's what the bridesmaids are for. But, you have to admit, the fear is there.

Now, there is a a diaper made specifically for brides. They are usually white, often times lacy, sometimes even see-through. Some brides have even admitted to Marie Clair magazine that they have worn a regular diaper.

And yes, you can buy these diapers at many bridal shops.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :sick: :sick: :sick: :noway: :noway: :noway:

All I have to say is: Imagine looking forward to that package on the wedding night.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW That is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh
  • hannie75
    hannie75 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Now why didnt i think of that brilliant idea, could've been a billionaire now ehhehee
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Whats even better is the clear option. Oooo, sexy, right?
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    WTH???? That is about the most disgusting thing I've heard! Sorry if I'm offending anyone who has worn one who didn't have a medical issue but that is just plain WRONG! :sick:
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!

If your dress is so monstrous that you need a diaper or a whole arsenal of people to help you use the loo, you should definately reconsider the dress you've chosen.

:D
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!

If your dress is so monstrous that you need a diaper or a whole arsenal of people to help you use the loo, you should definately reconsider the dress you've chosen.

:D

agreed!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Whats even better is the clear option. Oooo, sexy, right?

I understand the possibility - I was over at a wedding last year in Italy - The bride with help of bridesmaids had to use a turkish toilet. (google the image if you don't know)

But I wonder what drugs they were on when someone said "Hmmmmm Let's make clear diapers.":sick: :sick:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

But I wonder what drugs they were on when someone said "Hmmmmm Let's make clear diapers.":sick: :sick:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or even lace. Like theres anyway you can sexify a grown woman p*ssing herself in front of all her family and friends.... :laugh:
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    After my ceremony, my husband helped me out of the dress and then back into the dress. I think that sounds like a better option. I don't even like pads when I have my period, always feels too much like a diaper, can't even imagine wearing a real diaper. lol
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I could wet myself if I tried, even if I had a diaper on. I'm picturing the clear ones full of water swishing around, like those little kid shirts that have a fish tank on the front with a plastic fish in and you can see the water swishing.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Uhh I think I'm lost. I definitely don't belong in this chat.

:noway:
  • Amazing007
    Options
    This is funny and also VERY disturbing!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'm not sure I could wet myself if I tried, even if I had a diaper on. I'm picturing the clear ones full of water swishing around, like those little kid shirts that have a fish tank on the front with a plastic fish in and you can see the water swishing.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats not a nice image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I may need a diaper to continue this thread:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    As a mother of a bride soon to be. I have changed all her diapers I ever intend on changing. lolol
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    umm wow I could only imagine the smell of stale urine in the air. I wouldnt want to be at the same table as the bride
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Ewwww! I would never have dreamed of wearing one of these on my wedding day! I don't think my husband would have been too impressed either!! lol :laugh:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Oh man that is too frieken funny. On my wedding day I pee'd right before I put on my dress which was the last thing I did before I walked down the aisle. When I had to go on the boat during the reception my husband just held my dress up with me, not a big enough deal to wear diapers, lol! Thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    well, I will NOT be doing that at my wedding!